NO NAME verified
Jan 15, 2020, 07:40 AM 225 read

I got the rarest exclusive now...

Battle Royale

I now have every exclusive in game, thanks to Glex Services on Twitter. Also doing a giveaway for 1k vbucks, dm me for link or add my insta @kinggfn.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - I got the rarest exclusive now... image 2

Comment 25

• Shade hollge LV.12 Chief Jan 19, 2020, 02:19 AM

My man is finishing his collection

• The_Man_Snowman LV.4 Creeper Jan 15, 2020, 07:41 AM

Mive

• I'm Psycho verified LV.28 Chicken Dinner Jan 17, 2020, 02:09 PM

not every exclusive. you don't have Royale Bomber

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2020, 02:16 PM

The fact you went out of your way to comment on this 2 day old random post trying to make my fully stacked account that has double what your account will ever have any less valuable shows how much of a true retard you are.

• I'm Psycho verified LV.28 Chicken Dinner Jan 17, 2020, 02:17 PM

actually this was in my feed. don't flatter yourself

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2020, 02:19 PM

No one has commented on this post in 2 days... and the one person who did you don’t follow. Upvoted posts by others don’t show up in feed. Your not slick

• I'm Psycho verified LV.28 Chicken Dinner Jan 17, 2020, 02:22 PM

First off *you're. Second, I have posts from 6 days ago popping up in my feed from people I've never even heard of. Also the fact that you you're tryna flex your locker on me is just sad. I'm content with my locker. I really don't care about what you have. For a 19 year old, you're a literal manchild. Try going outside once in a while

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2020, 02:30 PM

I never “Flexed” my locker lol. This post was made 2 days ago. And the point of a feed on this app is to show what posts have been uploaded and commented on by people you follow. A mootified member should know that about the app lol. I’m a “man child” and I should “go outside” that’s why I work a full time job and I’m in college. And “I’m content with my locker”, uploading shitty combos, showcases, and cop or drop posts aren’t content. Find something original or maybe put some time and effort into your “moot posts” a dead app.

• I'm Psycho verified LV.28 Chicken Dinner Jan 17, 2020, 02:39 PM

"my fully stacked account that has double what your account will never have" . Definitely not flexing and wow, you really are brain dead. I said content like I'm happy with my locker. not content like posts. You're in college, but you can't even read? Also this might come as a surprise to you, but you have NO say in what I post on Moot. It's my profile and I'm doing just fine. I don't need advice from an insecure, toxic ttv. I'm not giving you any more attention that you so desperately crave. You need a reality check

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2020, 02:45 PM

I'm Psycho  “Insecure toxic ttv” bruh. I’m toxic yet I give away thousands to people who need it and I actually stream on twitch and make good content. Okay boomer. And in case you didn’t know, content and content are both same spelling, just different meaning in context that you can’t differentiate in text form. So yes, I can read. I know I can’t say what you post on moot, I’m just reminding you that below the inactive 9 year old army of moot users who sometimes upvote you’re shit content, you are nothing. And I didn’t ask for the attention, you came to my post 4head. Looks like you need to maybe think this one over again champ.

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2020, 02:53 PM

A wild xFury casually watches the fighting with his Popcorn

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2020, 02:34 PM

Also I must have Alzheimer’s, cause I don’t remember asking for your opinion.

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2020, 02:35 PM

Dude nice original content lol.

• Jööt LV.4 Insomniac Jan 19, 2020, 05:34 AM

dude, I follow no one and this popped in my feed. please don't assault that guy over something petty.

• *inappropriately* LV.2 Lurker Jan 19, 2020, 02:29 PM

you got mad cuz he called you out on not having an exclusive on fortnite and called him a retard you sad sack of shit

• NO NAME verified Jan 19, 2020, 02:44 PM

Dude it’s a EU only skin you can only get if you have never linked a ps4 account to your epic. It’s physically impossible to get, and most people don’t count it. This isn’t your argument, fuck outta here 0 followers just joined moot today

• *inappropriately* LV.2 Lurker Jan 20, 2020, 07:59 AM

ok buddy you still got mad tho

• liljellybean LV.29 RIP Jan 17, 2020, 10:23 PM

Glex is the best! I’m glad that he has so much support ☺️

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2020, 07:13 AM

Lucky I never win so I just stoped trying

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2020, 07:26 AM

Win? I bought it lol. Same with the others.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2020, 07:28 AM

Ok

• Lakeisha Young LV.4 Lurker Jan 19, 2020, 08:03 AM

I want ok skin

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Jan 20, 2020, 07:08 AM

How is the switch exclusive rare ?

• NO NAME verified Jan 20, 2020, 08:15 AM

Only available with console for short time in US, now it’s only in Korea

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Jan 20, 2020, 08:29 AM

Bruh that's still available on AUS.

Home