Banana ツ LV.30 Legend
Nov 26, 2019, 05:44 AM 340 read

Let’s Discuss...

Battle Royale

Greetings and Salutations fellow Battle Bus Enthusiasts! The Banana King has returned from his long awaited hiatus, and the first thing on his agenda is talking about everything wrong with Fortnite... Let’s all truly honest with yourself, this game hasn’t aged well in the slightest, but that’s alright because it still manages to pull a decent amount of users. Even tho the mainstream gameplay is filled with countless tryhards and the occasional hacker here and there. But never the less you users still continue to play? Why is that exactly is what I want to know... is it because you’ve spent too much money, you’ve gotten too good and spent to many hours to get good at another game, simply because you like the game? It still baffles me how this game gets concurrent players even tho there is so much wrong with it... personally it need many improvements. It’s just not the way it used to be, I rarely play it into because of that... but occasionally I’ll hop on for some games of some good o’l Fortnite. While I slowly bash on Fortnite I might admit it has some pros and some decent aspects to the game. The aiming mechanics have improved drastically, and building has improved a lot as well. While Fortnite is currently being criticized for making terrible skins lately, they still find a way to make you buy them... they’re incredible at business I’ll give them that much. They’re collaborations are also kind of cool, End Game currently my favorite personally but I also liked the in game Marshmellow Concert. This game needs the old aspects back, bring back some of the old guns and items... while keeping some of the new ones as well. Bring back siphon as well would be a good change that majority of all player base would like back, and bring back the skill gap because I’d like to get kills because I’m good and not because I can spam a rocket launcher. This game has been through a lot in his history... these are my opinions and please feel free to correct me and talk about your opinions in the comments! Thank you for listening to my discussion and hearing me out 🙏 #MysticMafia #B64 #QuestionTime #SixFour

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Let’s Discuss...  image 2

Comment 6

• melany LV.20 I'm a Bot Nov 26, 2019, 07:34 AM

facts.

• TDarkChocolate LV.11 Walked the Plank Nov 26, 2019, 11:28 AM

main reason why I play is cause of the cash cups. havent played in a while, so I thought of doing a 90 day progression thing, but I cant bring myself to play this everyday lol

• Banana ツ LV.30 Legend Nov 26, 2019, 12:47 PM

True cash cups are fun because you can actually earn some money in the process which is kind of cool

• Naruto.9 LV.16 Sage Nov 27, 2019, 04:32 AM

Simply just like it

• Banana ツ LV.30 Legend Nov 27, 2019, 04:49 AM

Acceptable I guess

• StepSister❤ LV.32 Sweaty Nov 27, 2019, 07:21 AM

Home