ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic
Oct 31, 2019, 09:59 AM 531 read

Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)

Battle Royale

As you can see, I didn't waste any time to do this showcase, haven't even played a pub with her on yet. Hope you guys enjoy and have a spooky (but safe) Hallow's Eve... ✨ #Carti64 #SkinShowcase #SickPicSubmission ______________________________________________

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 2
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 3
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 4
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 5
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 6
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 7
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 8
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 9
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 10
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 11
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 12
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 13
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 14
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 15
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 16
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 17
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 18
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 19
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 20
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 21
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 22
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 23
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 24
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 25
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 26
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Queen of the undead... 🧟‍♀️💕✨(Ghoul Trooper; 1st variant Showcase)  image 27

Comment 11

• FTH BLOOM LV.17 Xbox Oct 31, 2019, 10:00 AM

Lucky I want it

• Parsa Is Next LV.25 JUST SEND IT Oct 31, 2019, 10:28 AM

In the future you should do some cinematics

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Oct 31, 2019, 12:46 PM

Like videos? I'll try... 🤷🏾‍♂️✨

• Parsa Is Next LV.25 JUST SEND IT Oct 31, 2019, 09:31 PM

Ya I think u would do good

• GodAtPUBG YT LV.7 Nomad Oct 31, 2019, 11:54 AM

replay back up

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Oct 31, 2019, 12:46 PM