I'm Psycho I'm Psycho verified LV.26 Dream Chaser
Oct 24, 2019, 01:37 AM 1,194 read

My Fortnite Pop! Collection! (So Far...)

It started off innocent with getting Skull Trooper and Black Knight for Christmas. Then I started buying more Fortnite pops that I personally thought were worth buying. Pretty soon that wasn't enough and I started seeking out any Fortnite Pops I didn't own yet. I did most of my shopping in physical stores, but certain ones became harder to find so I turned to eBay. Right now I have 38 with only 2 more to go, Glow In The Dark Rex and Glow In The Dark Dark Voyager. 150 LIKES and I'll take them ALL out of the boxes and take a huge picture of all of them together! Sorry if the pictures are kinda blurry. They're way clearer in my camera roll, but Moot likes to mess up pictures when you upload them.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Fortnite Pop! Collection! (So Far...) image 2

Series 1:

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Fortnite Pop! Collection! (So Far...) image 4

Series 2:

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Fortnite Pop! Collection! (So Far...) image 6

Exclusives: - Metallic Brite Bomber (Amazon) - Code Name E.L.F. (Target) - Crackshot (Walmart) - Flocked Cuddle Team Leader (Gamestop) - Metallic Love Ranger (Best Buy) - Red-Nosed Raider (EB Games/Gamestop) - Glow In The Dark Skull Trooper (Walmart) - Battle Hound (E3 2019) - Glow In The Dark Loot Llama (Funko 2019 Summer Convention)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Fortnite Pop! Collection! (So Far...) image 8
Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Fortnite Pop! Collection! (So Far...) image 9

Comment 0

Home