NO NAME verified
Mar 2, 2018, 10:15 PM 177 read

Thinking about Downloading...

Battle Royale

Aye I was wondering if someone could give me some insight as to what to expect when playing fortnite as a beginner? I'm thinking about downloading it because I played both H1Z1 and PUBG almost religiously. The only flaws I have from simply watching it is I'm not a fan of the art style and building aspect. However I'm hoping it would grow on me. If someone could give me a rundown as a beginner and what to expect that would be much appreciated. 👌

Comment 15

• SUBEST LV.2 Lurker Mar 3, 2018, 01:41 AM

U should land on places with few houses or named but in the corners like Flush Factory,Moisty Mire.If u get better or want big fights the go to Lucky Landing or Titled Towers.

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 01:44 AM

Thanks for the info! I'll give them a try.

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 04:37 AM

It’s gonna be a kinda hard learning curve but it’s so worth it good luck!

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 06:09 AM

Thanks!

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 07:43 AM

I usually drop in the first place the bus flies over unless its Greasy Grove, Anarchy or Fatal.

I do recommend for your first time just dropping in a place that you feel youd be comfortable going and finding out what strategy works best for you.

For reference.. a few places where a lot of players ALWAYS go to is Fatal Fields, Greasy Grove, Tilted Towers, Anarchy Acres and sometimes Pleasant Park. Like i said, just try going to a few diff places until you learn all the hotspots.

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 07:53 AM

Okay cool, thanks for the info!

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 01:16 AM

Landing with 10 other people

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 01:17 AM

So try to land at an unnamed place because you won’t die as quickly

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 01:19 AM

Am I going to get good enough loot from landing in areas like that?

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 01:20 AM

You’ll probably get about 1-2 chests and a few guns

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 01:23 AM

Doesn't sound too bad, I'll give it a shot when I start playing. I appreciate the info.

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2018, 01:24 AM

No problem

• NO NAME verified Mar 5, 2018, 12:15 AM

FORTNITE>pubg + Ur mum

• NO NAME verified Mar 5, 2018, 01:18 PM

Umm losing horribly because there are no begginers in fort nite, it'll take you a long time to get a win

• NO NAME verified Mar 5, 2018, 10:25 PM

Land at tilted towers going there will give you an idea of how to play by watching others.That is if you can die multiple times and not rage.

Home