ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic
Sep 2, 2019, 03:13 PM 287 read

The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)

Battle Royale

Idk what to say. I was bored, so here's some Ikonik shots. Enjoy. ✨ #Carti64 #SkinShowcase #SickPicSubmission ______________________________________________

Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 2
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 3
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 4
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 5
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 6
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 7
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 8
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 9
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 10
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 11
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 12
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 13
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 14
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 15
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 16
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 17
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 18
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 19
Fortnite: Battle Royale - The center of everyone's attention... 🎤✨❗(Ikonik Showcase)  image 20

Comment 11

• NO NAME verified Sep 2, 2019, 03:13 PM

These are really good 😊

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Sep 2, 2019, 03:15 PM

Thank you. 🤩✨

• NO NAME verified Sep 2, 2019, 03:14 PM

I feel like I’m being flexed on rn

• NO NAME verified Sep 2, 2019, 03:14 PM

But they’re awesome

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Sep 2, 2019, 03:15 PM

Thx 😊✨

• NO NAME verified Sep 2, 2019, 03:15 PM