Snyper Eyes Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates!
Sep 1, 2019, 03:07 AM 261 read

If you had the Opportunity?

Battle Royale

*This is NOT an LFG, just a question* If you had the opportunity to play Fortnite Battle Royale with me, would you take the chance? Where would you pick to drop if we played duos together? What about squads? I don't ever pick the drop when I play Duos or Squads, I let the rest of my team decide that for me... this helps me get better at the game because I learn more drops than just the ones I do in solos. Thank You and Have A Nice Day!! Enjoy, I think this is cute:

Fortnite: Battle Royale - If you had the Opportunity? image 2

Comment 24

• NO NAME verified Sep 1, 2019, 03:08 AM

I would take it, we would drop retail/salty/tilted

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 03:08 AM

mhm I enjoy Retail and Tilted...just not a fan of Salty but I would still drop there if you chose it

• NO NAME verified Sep 1, 2019, 03:09 AM

I just said salty incase you werent a fan of the zombies 😂

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 03:10 AM

i dont mind them, its an added level of training to the game and I can learn to play around that

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 03:08 AM

i mean i would and for the drop it would depend of how the map looks like

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 03:09 AM

what is your favorite drop in duos or squads?

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 03:10 AM

i mean i dont play duos or squads so not experienced but i would drop fatal or plesant idk

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 03:11 AM

mhm I enjoy both of those drops tbh, I'm making a video on Monday (most likely) highlighting my best Fatal Drop (it is short lived but it really shows my skill)

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 03:13 AM

i like that idea bro well hope everything go's well

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 03:14 AM

it'll be a short like 3 minute video because thats how long I stayed alive for but it really shows my skill in the game with not-so-good Loot...oh I left out that I was lagging too and so the clip idk how well it will display the lag

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 03:22 AM

Snyper Eyes  damn god like then lol

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 03:24 AM

Lucha  I'll just say I am very proud of the small clip I caught

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 03:28 AM

Snyper Eyes  well cant wait to see it

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 03:35 AM

Lucha  i might just make it right now while I have a chance but I also got homework due tomorrow soooo lmao

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 05:22 AM

Snyper Eyes  damn thats tough

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 05:24 AM

Lucha  i decided to do my homework and listen to music lol I'll make the video later cuz I'm lazy lol

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 05:25 AM

Snyper Eyes  well goodluck

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 05:27 AM

Lucha  toughest part will be a background track..because my last one wasnt too good and someones mic in the clip had issues so I want to find good enough background music to help blockout the persons messed up mic

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 05:29 AM

Snyper Eyes  ull figure it out

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 05:29 AM

Lucha  yeah, now i know upbeat music aint the way to go lol

• Lucha LV.24 Assassin Sep 1, 2019, 05:30 AM

Snyper Eyes  lol

• Jarehen LV.20 Walked the Plank Sep 1, 2019, 04:11 AM

Yes I would and I have, in duos I would probably choose some place out of the way, like sunny steps or frosty flights or some other place maybe even an unnamed spot. In squads I would choose a more populated area like pleasant park or paradise palms, or even salty springs. You know I would play with you though man, I enjoy playing with people and learning.

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Sep 1, 2019, 04:15 AM

mhm the dreaded Salty Springs drop hahaha
    I enjoy playing with you to bro, can't wait till we can game again, you are fun to play with, and I dont mind those drops at all.
    tbh Frosty Flights used to be my drop for all of Season 7, then Season 8 & 9 were Lazy Lagoon. (for solos) I like those duos/squads choices you listed out as well...a heated drop helps a lot with early game engagement practice especially with how I am trying to play more competitively lately.

• AAC Killer LV.3 Xbox Sep 1, 2019, 11:01 AM

yes I would I would play squads we wuld drop like pleasant salty retail any idc and in squads I would just let team mates pick cuz idc were we land unless I have to do a challenge but most the time I land with my team mates in squads sorry if I spelt any thing wrong idk how to spell 🤦‍♂️ but ya I would like to play I also like creative and playgrounds and all the game modes they add I'll play any thing and land any were idc the games just fun 😂

Home