Snyper Eyes Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates!
Aug 15, 2019, 11:43 PM 210 read

Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide image 1

Season X Week 2 Secret Battle Star Location Find out where to find the Season X Week 2 Fortnite Secret Battle Star challenge in this guide! This includes its location, Shootout at Sundown loading screen, clues, and more. Week 2 Secret Battle Star Location Secret Battle Stars Appear After August 14 2019 With the arrival of 10.10 Patch update on August 14, 2019, Secret battle stars can be confirmed in the game! Map Location

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide image 3

You can find the Fork Knife mine near the south of the island. It's in the area between the Winter and the Desert Biome. Bird's Eye View

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide image 5

The Fork Knife mine is located closely to Fatal Fields. It's a bit north of the farms, but you can locate it quite easily since it's found on the mini map. Close Up

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide image 7

Go to the ground between Fork and Knife, then you will find the secret battle star! Season X Week 2 Loading Screen & Clue

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide image 9

Challenge Requirements: Complete 3 Shootout at Showdown Mission Challenges To get the loading screen and gain access to the Secret Battle Star, you'll need to complete any 3 Shootout at Sundown Mission challenges. This mission is available only between Aug 8 and 15, and don't forget to get the loading screen! Secret Battle Star In Loading Screen

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide image 11

In the leaked Loading Screen, you can find the Fork Knife marking on the roof to the lest of the screen. Season X Battle Star Locations

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Season X Week 2 Battle Star Location Guide image 13

Each week a Secret Battle Star is revealed for players to earn. However, they can only be collected by those who complete the required Weekly Challenges. Source: www.gamewith.net #_snyper.64 #DoubleM #MM #ChallengeGuides

Comment 1

• TTV bmdubs22 LV.23 I'm a Bot Aug 15, 2019, 11:59 PM

Um

Home