Snyper Eyes Snyper Eyes LV.24 Sweaty
Aug 4, 2019, 03:37 AM 1,362 read

Drift-Painted Durrr Burger Head, Dinosaur, & Stone Head Statue Location Guide

Drift-Painted Durrr Burger Head, Dinosaur, & Stone Head Statue Location Complete the "Visit a Drift painted Durrr Burger Head, a Dinosaur, and a Stone Head Statue" for Fortnite Season 10 Week 1 Road Trip Challenges with this guide and tips! Includes locations and more! Visit Durrr Burger Head, Dinosaur & Stone Head Statue Challenge Challenge Summary: Visit Durrr Burger Head, Dinosaur & Stone Head Statue Challenge Details: Visit a Drift painted Durrr Burger Head, a Dinosaur, and a Stone Head Statue Time to revisit some of the iconic locations introduced in Season 5! Visit the iconic Durrr Burger head with the drift spray on it, a dinosaur, and a stone head to complete this challenges! Drift Painted Durrr Burger Head, Dinosaur, & Stone Head Statue Map Location:

1. Drift Painted Durrr Burger Head Location Map

Birds Eye View

Close Up

The Drift painted Durrr Burger Head can be found on a small hill east of Pleasant Park. From Loot Lake, you can also find it by heading north. 2. Dinosaur Location Map

Birds Eye View

Close Up

In the Desert Biome, you'll find multiple Dinosaur Statues. Get near any of them to complete this challenge! 3. Stone Head Location Map

Birds Eye View

Close Up

Near the northern border between the Winter and the Grasslands Biome, you'll find the Stone Head! It's next to the frozen lake as well. There is a 2nd Stone Head that is on the hill next to the Reboot Van in Lazy Lagoon, I do not have a picture of it but I will get one tonight and edit the post unless 1 of you provide me it. The stone head is near the pirate camp that the Polar Peak Monster destroyed in the live event. Source: www.Gamewith.net #_snyper.64 #MM #DoubleM #ChallengeGuides

Comment 0

Home