liljellybean liljellybean LV.28 Boo!
Jul 20, 2019, 01:34 AM 1,895 read

FORTNITES 2ND BIRTHDAY 🥳

I found these leaked challenges online for the birthday challenges for this year, as well as the items that you’ll be able to unlock, and I’m definitely pretty excited ^-^ (maybe more so about the Bday Battle Bus to come back, but that’s beside the point lol). I hope that y’all enjoy stuffing your face with cake while we (soon) are able to celebrate TWO years of fortnite 🥳✨

Completing the play 10 matches challenge will see Fortnite players get the frosted wrap reward. While completing dance in front of different birthday cakes will reward players with the b-day beats music pack. Completing the outlast opponents birthday challenge will see Fortnite players get a birthday-themed graffiti. And finishing the gain health or shield from birthday cake challenge will reward players with the birthday cupcake emoji. Completing any four challenges will see Fortnite players rewarded with the birthday slice pickaxe.

THE PICKAXE AND WRAP ARE HONESTLY JUST SO CUTE. I AM PSYCHED 💕✨ https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1155122/Fortnite-birthday-event-2nd-birthday-challenges-rewards-start-date-time/amp

and here’s the link for anyone who’s interested ^-^ #MM #DoubleM #MysticMafia #JB64 #jellybean64

Comment 0

Home