Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic
Jul 7, 2019, 12:37 AM 500 read

Lounge Supplementation Post : Tips To Becoming A Notable Content Creator ğŸ˜Žâ­ï¸ğŸ”†

Please be sure to use this link box to vote using the previous poll :

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Good morning Fortnite Lounge , Da Big 64 here with a bit of information I think might benefit a few people. If you aren’t familiar with who I am let’s just say I’ve had my fair share of great post but honestly I haven’t been getting as many ideas as I used to. I believe it’s time for me to pass on the knowledge I’ve acquired and potentially spark a new wave of creators in the process. Here we go : Tip 1 - Unique Aspects

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Lounge Supplementation Post : Tips To Becoming A Notable Content Creator ğŸ˜Žâ­ï¸ğŸ”† image 4

One thing that must be understood about this Lounge is that it is pretty active and competing here is quite intense. There are users that have been at this game for a while and are running strong so It’s up to you to stand out ! While of course we all want to create the “ next big thing “ sometimes we need to use an existing idea for inspiration which is fine. As long as you do everything in your power to separate your post from the rest of the bunch then that is good enough. I suggest vivid pictures and a very organized post layout. The better a post looks the more someone will be inclined to look at it !➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Tip 2 - Provoke Audience Engagement

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Lounge Supplementation Post : Tips To Becoming A Notable Content Creator ğŸ˜Žâ­ï¸ğŸ”† image 6

Your audience is literally what will make or break your post so an important way to capitalize on keeping them around is keeping them engaged in your post. Avoid close ended questions and topics that aren’t easily related to. Allow your audience to see your post and be able to either contribute or share their ideas , opinions and preferences in a comment. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Tip 3 - Create Name Association

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Lounge Supplementation Post : Tips To Becoming A Notable Content Creator ğŸ˜Žâ­ï¸ğŸ”† image 8

One thing that will give you that positive stigma is creating a set of post that ONLY you make so when people think of that topic you are the first thing that comes to mind. Find your specialty , what makes you different , your strong suit and build upon it ! Once you do that start putting 110% into having that be identifiable to you individually. If people can match a topic to a name then it’ll be 64x more memorable. Trust me. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Tip 4 - Be Yourself

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Lounge Supplementation Post : Tips To Becoming A Notable Content Creator ğŸ˜Žâ­ï¸ğŸ”† image 10

Individuality is one of the most important things you can have , don’t be afraid to break out of the standard ideas and common rules. Have confidence in who you are regardless of what others say ! As long as you know that you’ve done your best and can happily say you tried then that’s all that matters. You are your own brand and to water it down trying to fit in or be like another could possibly stunt your growth ! We’re all different for a reason so shows us that reason. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Poll Closed 19 Voted

Which Tip Can You Apply / Relate To Yourself ?

• Tip #1 3
  • Tip #2 6
  • Tip #3 8
  • Tip #4 11

I hope these will help someone , feel free to drop any tips you have in the comments below ! Thanks for reading. 𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨. ğŸ›âž• ___________________________________________________________ #64 #SupplementingTheBoard ___________________________________________________________

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Lounge Supplementation Post : Tips To Becoming A Notable Content Creator ğŸ˜Žâ­ï¸ğŸ”† image 14

Comment 32

• Nerd verified LV.28 Nightmare Jul 7, 2019, 12:39 AM

I can relate to #3 sense I'm most known for my fortnite leaks. Leak KingğŸ˜Ž also I feel like name association is a big part of moot

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:40 AM

I definitely agree !

• QueenMari verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 03:48 AM

Mmmm with me , mainly #4

Heh, no one else is like Da Queen 🥰💜✨ or will ever be like me

• xFury verified LV.36 Fearless Jul 7, 2019, 04:18 AM

I vote Tip 2 because I see me 💝😂😂

• TTV SuperSabrina355 LV.20 Default Savior Jul 7, 2019, 12:39 AM

I am a content creator. I'm a TTV thats still waiting for a new mic to stream on twitch

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:41 AM

Very nice , be sure to use the Promotions Board when promoting your stream !

• TTV SuperSabrina355 LV.20 Default Savior Jul 7, 2019, 12:42 AM

Every time I post people attacks me for no reason. no matter if its promoting my twitch or just a post I still get attacked!

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:42 AM

Sorry to hear that.

• xFury verified LV.36 Fearless Jul 7, 2019, 08:25 AM

😂😂😂😂😂

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Jul 7, 2019, 12:42 AM

Being yourself is super important💜☝️👏

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:44 AM

It is. Even while being yourself though there is always room to improve upon being a better version of yourself. That is even more important Wing King.

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Jul 7, 2019, 12:45 AM

All facts👏🔥

I’m going to be a better me💜💜💜💜

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:46 AM

I hope so. Good luck. 🙏🏾

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Jul 7, 2019, 12:46 AM

Thank you💜💜💜

• Kyo the Raccoon LV.23 Pumpkin Pie! Jul 7, 2019, 12:42 AM

I cannot relate to these anx I could try to apply

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:45 AM

Please do try. It’s better to attempt something and learn where you went wrong than to not try and never see how you could’ve done right.

• Kyo the Raccoon LV.23 Pumpkin Pie! Jul 7, 2019, 12:47 AM

when my friend died his last word was faith and now I am mainly faithful of stuff

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:49 AM

I’m sorry for your lost. Faith will carry you a long way. 🙏🏾

• Kyo the Raccoon LV.23 Pumpkin Pie! Jul 7, 2019, 12:51 AM

in SixFour we trust... 🙏

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 12:51 AM

𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨. ğŸ›âž•

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Jul 7, 2019, 01:01 AM

i feel like I would relate to number 3 the best because of my fortbyte posts and challenge guides.. well up until I took some vacation time lol

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 01:04 AM

Yes , Snyper The FortByte Bounty Hunter ğŸ‘ğŸ¾ğŸ˜‚ğŸŽŠ

• FutureLeaf^^ verified LV.29 Made in America Jul 7, 2019, 01:09 AM

I relate to all of them, but mostly number 3, because I am the one and only Leafy Boi 😂

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 01:10 AM

Correct 🍃

• xᴀȥ LV.26 Mob Jul 7, 2019, 01:17 AM

"Be yourself"
    Me: wastes his time on dumb memes

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 01:18 AM

That’s The Xaz I Know 😂🙏🏾⛽️

• ZaneStar verified LV.28 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 7, 2019, 09:36 AM

this was awesome thanks for sharing this with the community I probably relate to number four the most and also some number 3 I make original content😂💯 but yeah lol

• Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.32 Mythic Jul 7, 2019, 10:41 AM

𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨. ğŸ›âž•

• XdasAlpha verified LV.31 Wolf Jul 7, 2019, 10:57 AM

I post whatever I feel like and it usually works 😂

• Lion LV.21 I Love Food Jul 7, 2019, 11:02 AM

I don't post anyway

• NO NAME verified Jul 7, 2019, 11:36 AM

Don’t be yourself if you’re really fucked up... lmao

• One Toasty Memer LV.5 Carry Me Jul 11, 2019, 02:03 PM

I would do 4 and 3 since you know...

Home