Snyper Eyes Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates!
Jun 27, 2019, 01:07 PM 269 read

Fortbyte #2 Location Guide

WELCOME BACK TO THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF FINDING FORTBYTES WITH SNYPER EYES!! Thank you for your patience with these while I was away volunteering in another state for a week. I will be catching up on all of the missed fortbytes within the next few days, I will try to post 3 or 4 of them a day until I can get caught up (I believe there are 16 or 17 that I need to post) By the end of this, you will be able to find all 100 fortbytes on my page or by searching #Fortbyte in the search bar here on Moot. Thanks, and lets find those fortbytes!! Fortbyte 02 Location - Loading Screen # 6 Find out how to complete Fortbyte #02 "Found at a Location within Loading Screen Number 6" challenge in Fortnite Battle Royale Season 9! This includes condition, Fortbyte location, & more!

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte #2 Location Guide image 2

Fortbyte # 02 - Summary

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte #2 Location Guide image 4

Another hidden Fortbyte has been revealed through the Season 9 Week 6 loading screen! Head on over to location indicated in the screen to collect this Fortbyte. Season 9 Week 6 Hidden Fortbyte

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte #2 Location Guide image 6

A clue to this Fortbyte's location was revealed in the description of the Season 9 Week 6 Loading Screen. Remember, you don't need to do all the challenges to collect the Fortbyte! You can just go immediately to it. Fortbyte # 02 Location Map Location

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte #2 Location Guide image 8

Neo Tilted can be found West of the center of the map. It is South of Loot Lake, and North of Shifty Shafts. Bird's Eye View

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte #2 Location Guide image 10

Search for a tower topped with holo-clock! The building is located at south west of the Neo Tilted. Close Up

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte #2 Location Guide image 12

,Fortbyte # 02 can be found just under the holo-clock! Easier if you just go directly from the battle bus. Fortbyte Challenges Location Map

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte #2 Location Guide image 14

A new Fortbyte Challenge is released every day throughout Season 9! Uncover the secrets of the island by collecting them all and solving the puzzle behind the Fortbytes. #Fortbyte #ChallengeGuides Source: www.GameWith.net

Comment 2

• NO NAME verified Jun 27, 2019, 01:08 PM

damn where did u go

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! Jun 27, 2019, 01:09 PM

I went to Georgia for 7 days to volunteer at a 4-H Camp. I didn't have service there and made myself stay busy most the time so I was unable to stay up-to-date here on Moot.

Home