ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic
Jun 1, 2019, 11:28 AM 1,180 read

Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨

Battle Royale

I don't know where to start...you've been there for me through thick and thin. You've given me more that I deserve. You've shown me a genuine friendship. I appreciate everything you've done for me and anything else that you'll do for me in the near future. I just wanted to thank you, for being an overall good friend to me. And I know you "hate" people wearing Mari skins, but it was the least I can do at the moment. 😅💕✨ F**king genie bottles... -TheUglyCarti 🐰✨ #MariQueen #SkinShowcase #SickPicSubmission #Marigang ______________________________________________

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 3
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 4
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 5
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 6
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 7
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 8
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 9
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 10
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 11
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 12
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 13
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 14
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 15
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 16

______________________________________________ The setup I used for this showcase: Takara (1500 v-bucks) Wolfpack (S6 T100 Challenges Reward) Rift Edge (S5 T1 Challenges Reward) Scarlet Strike (S9 BP T39) Glitch in the System (S5 BP 54) Ultra Red wrap (S7 BP T26)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Agent of the Influenced and the Intrigued...(Takara Showcase) {Tribute to my best friend} 🇯🇵💕✨ image 18

Comment 14

• Queeny XO verified LV.36 RIP Jun 1, 2019, 12:14 PM

Ima be here no matter what best friend ✨💯

• Snow^^ LV.24 Fearless Jun 1, 2019, 11:32 AM

Good work Cactus.

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Jun 1, 2019, 11:37 AM

Lol thank you 😅🌵✨

• Snow^^ LV.24 Fearless Jun 1, 2019, 11:40 AM

I have yet to start calling you that 😂

• NO NAME verified Jun 1, 2019, 11:29 AM

Ok

• NO NAME verified Jun 1, 2019, 11:30 AM

Nicee

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Jun 1, 2019, 11:37 AM

Thx 😌✨

• tritonツ LV.25 Dragon Jun 1, 2019, 12:07 PM

👏👏👏

• NO NAME verified Jun 12, 2019, 02:11 AM

Aww. Nice screenshots too!

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Jun 12, 2019, 03:35 AM

Thank you. ✨❗

• gamer529618626 LV.3 Big Chungus Jun 4, 2019, 10:31 PM

Oof

• SweatySoccer1018 LV.3 Lurker Jun 11, 2019, 06:38 AM

Hi

• Planko999 LV.5 Lurker Jun 17, 2019, 04:26 PM

how y’all do this?

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Jun 17, 2019, 06:33 PM

Go into Creative or Playground, do some dances in different locations. Go back into Replay mode and screenshot them.

Home