Snyper Eyes Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates!
May 19, 2019, 03:47 AM 312 read

Fortbyte 8 Location Guide

Fortbyte # 08 - Found Within Junk Junction Find out how to complete the upcoming "Found Within Junk Junction" challenge and unlock Fortbyte # 08 in this guide. This includes the condition, Fortbyte location, and more!

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 8 Location Guide image 2

Fortbyte # 08 - Challenge Overview Found Within Junk Junction - Summary

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 8 Location Guide image 4

There's a Fortbyte hidden among the trash in Junk Junction! Look for a comfy mattress because that's where the Fortbyte will be. Fortbyte # 08 - Within Junk Junction Location Map Location

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 8 Location Guide image 6

As stated in the description, this Fortbyte is located in Junk Junction, which is northwest of the map. Bird's Eye View

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 8 Location Guide image 8

In the middle of Junk Junction is a large building. Head inside it as the Fortbyte is hidden there. Close Up

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 8 Location Guide image 10

There's a small area inside the building where you'll find a mattress next to a poster. The Fortbyte will appear on top of that mattress! All Forbyte Challenges Location Map

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 8 Location Guide image 12

A New Fortbyte challenge is released every day throughout Season 9! Uncover the secrets of the island by collecting them all and solving the puzzle behind the Fortbytes. #Fortbyte Source: https://gamewith.net/fortnite/article/show/9092 *Please Note, This is not the one I wanted to post but this was the best one with the best pictures and description involved, the normal source I use has yet to post todays fortbyte so I used my alternate source*

Comment 6

• NO NAME verified May 19, 2019, 05:25 AM

Ty for the help

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 19, 2019, 05:26 AM

• AjTheGoatGod LV.3 Lurker May 19, 2019, 05:27 AM

I need battle pass

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 19, 2019, 05:32 AM

Save up the vbucks you get from free pass, and/or try to enter some of the free vbuck giveaways or the free Battlepass giveaways
    Heres a battlepass giveaway you could enter for a chance to win:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/GalopyService/status/1129518275732414470

• Shortydaklown~ verified LV.27 Happy 2020! May 19, 2019, 05:43 AM

Yeah thanks man. Ill grab it 2morrow sometime. :)

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 19, 2019, 06:03 AM

Home