Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates!
May 16, 2019, 01:21 AM 1,311 read

Fortbyte 82 Location Guide

Battle Royale

Fortnite's Fortbyte #82 Guide: How To Solve The Pressure Plate Puzzle Northwest Of The Block

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 82 Location Guide image 2

Time for another Fortbyte in Fortnite: Battle Royale, little microchips drip-dripping into the game, one day at a time, giving us all a little hidden object to hunt for as a way of stretching our battle royale muscles before getting blasted by a 12-year old with preternatural building skills. Today’s is a little different: most of the rest that we’ve seen so far have been fairly straightforward “find the microchip” affairs, aside from one that asked us to use a spray. This one is a little more involved. So read on for map, guide and location for Fortbyte 82: “How To Solve The Pressure Play Puzzle Northwest Of The Block”. First off, we’ve got to know where we’re going. The pressure plate puzzle, as the challenge states, is found Northwest of the block. It’s tucked away in a little grove of trees, so it’s actually a bit hard to see from the air. Here’s a map for your trouble: Time for another Fortbyte in Fortnite: Battle Royale, little microchips drip-dripping into the game, one day at a time, giving us all a little hidden object to hunt for as a way of stretching our battle royale muscles before getting blasted by a 12-year old with preternatural building skills. Today’s is a little different: most of the rest that we’ve seen so far have been fairly straightforward “find the microchip” affairs, aside from one that asked us to use a spray. This one is a little more involved. So read on for map, guide and location for Fortbyte 82: “How To Solve The Pressure Play Puzzle Northwest Of The Block”. First off, we’ve got to know where we’re going. The pressure plate puzzle, as the challenge states, is found Northwest of the block. It’s tucked away in a little grove of trees, so it’s actually a bit hard to see from the air. Here’s a map for your trouble: Time for another Fortbyte in Fortnite: Battle Royale, little microchips drip-dripping into the game, one day at a time, giving us all a little hidden object to hunt for as a way of stretching our battle royale muscles before getting blasted by a 12-year old with preternatural building skills. Today’s is a little different: most of the rest that we’ve seen so far have been fairly straightforward “find the microchip” affairs, aside from one that asked us to use a spray. This one is a little more involved. So read on for map, guide and location for Fortbyte 82: “How To Solve The Pressure Play Puzzle Northwest Of The Block”. First off, we’ve got to know where we’re going. The pressure plate puzzle, as the challenge states, is found Northwest of the block. It’s tucked away in a little grove of trees, so it’s actually a bit hard to see from the air. Here’s a map for your trouble:

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 82 Location Guide image 4

The location is basically what you would expect it to be: a couple of pressure plates and a Fortbyte. “Puzzle” is a bit of a stretch, but even so you might find yourself pretty stumped by the situation if you don’t come prepared. You’ll need four people to make it work, which you might have guessed by the three pressure plates with feet on them. You just need to get three people to stand on the plates and have the fourth collect, then rotate. If you’ve got a full squad, this shouldn’t be a problem at all. Just step on all three plates to unlock the Fortbyte.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortbyte 82 Location Guide image 6

If you don’t have a full squad, you have two options. The best is probably to just load up Team Rumble or Squads and select “fill”. Drop your marker on the intended location and hope your matchmade buddies play along: a headphone will help. In Team Rumble you might get lucky and have some more friends along to help. There does seem to be another option that I need to experiment a little bit more with. You can, in fact, depress these plates with a vehicle, and there’s a quadcrasher nearby that you can park on top of one of the plates. If you could get one more, it should theoretically unlock the Fortbyte once you’re standing on the final plate. I was unable to find a second quadcrasher in my match, and I can confirm that the driftboard doesn’t work. But stay tuned to see if there is a true solo way to do this. #Fortbyte Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/05/14/fortnites-fortbyte-82-guide-how-to-solve-the-pressure-plate-puzzle-northwest-of-the-block/amp/

Comment 35

• ultra0702 ~ LV.14 Let’s play Fortnite! May 16, 2019, 02:08 AM

got it last nite

• Marvin Bates LV.1 Mootie May 16, 2019, 06:49 AM

can someone help me get fortbyte 82

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 16, 2019, 06:53 AM

You can put up a LFG post to try and find a team as well

• Marvin Bates LV.1 Mootie May 16, 2019, 06:50 AM

CP4LBigMarvo1400 psn name

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! May 16, 2019, 07:18 AM

Thanks💙💙💙

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 16, 2019, 09:19 AM

Anytime!!
    I have 5 of these guides posted and I plan to post all 7 or 8 (even though some have been posted by others) that way they will be easier to find all under my profile :)

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! May 16, 2019, 11:05 AM

Thanks💙💙💙

• L 2 Julia LV.22 Midnight Kiss May 16, 2019, 07:40 AM

F zero friends

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 16, 2019, 09:20 AM

I know those moments!!!
    I had a squad and they just wanted to hot drop instead od get the fortbytes :(

• Duck08 LV.3 Sweaty May 16, 2019, 01:58 PM

Nice

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 18, 2019, 12:39 AM

Tyty, I post all fortbyte location guides as they come out and will be leaking some shortly as well

• LongStrangeTrip LV.24 Mootiversary! May 16, 2019, 06:05 PM

Ty glad you enjoyed the post!!

• debeast 2005 YT LV.12 Insomniac May 17, 2019, 08:57 PM

I needed this

Glad it was of some use, You're Welcome

• P~Wing verified LV.30 Elite Four May 18, 2019, 12:38 AM

Cool post!

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 18, 2019, 12:40 AM

Thanks Mate, hopefully it was of use to you

• ArieD LV.13 Deadeye May 19, 2019, 02:38 AM

Hi

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 22, 2019, 04:19 PM

Hello

• Stuckinthe2010s LV.3 Lurker May 19, 2019, 11:37 AM

thanks

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 22, 2019, 04:20 PM

You're welcome

• SkilledNUB LV.2 Lurker May 22, 2019, 02:58 PM

Ghhv

?

• SkilledNUB LV.2 Lurker May 22, 2019, 04:23 PM

I just commented on the post randomly to get coins

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 22, 2019, 04:23 PM

Mhm ok

• PKS plubing LV.5 Lurker May 23, 2019, 11:32 PM

Thx

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 24, 2019, 12:29 AM

You're welcome

• Traps. LV.3 CTs Win! May 18, 2019, 04:16 AM

DEEZ NUTS HA GOT EM😂😂

?

• Traps. LV.3 CTs Win! May 25, 2019, 07:59 AM

Who wants to play fortnite together

• Snyper Eyes LV.26 Looking for teammates! May 25, 2019, 08:33 AM

You should go check out the LFG boards!!
    They are the best place for you to find any teammate you need for any gamemode!!

Home