klara LV.20 Rare Candy
May 10, 2019, 12:15 PM 1,164 read

i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?!

Battle Royale

so basically, i was in playground using the new skin (Rox) yesterday while trying to take some pics and trying out the combat shotgun. then this happened.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 2

what i did was i was aiming at the "Double Plump Buffet" poster thing with the combat shotgun and shot it. then, in replay mode (again, i was taking pics) i watched all that happen then i went back to it (like i rewatched it by returning the time-idk if that makes sense lol sorry)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 4

here's me aiming.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 6

then i shot it.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 8

then i returned the time to rewatch it. and instead of the Double Plump poster, it was some Carbide x Omega movie. i think Omega and Carbide may come back as a part of the storyline, or maybe it's just a movie. the thing is, it's not supposed to be here right now, but maybe in the future. i'm officially confused. theories? thoughts? comment below 💞 if you take my photos, please give credit hehe thanks! if possible, link this post as well? idk #Fortnite #FortniteNews #FortniteBattleRoyale #FortniteCreative #discussion #FortniteGlitch #FortniteNews #update #news #FortniteLeak oOh and my Instagram is @kae.fn

Comment 48

• AnimeDude278 LV.3 Lurker May 12, 2019, 06:02 AM

Wrong

• klara LV.20 Rare Candy May 12, 2019, 11:25 AM

😛🤷🏻‍♀️

• mudelom LV.5 Lurker May 13, 2019, 01:25 AM

I hope they have another superhero themed season again, I was unfortunate to not play during season 4 😔

• klara LV.20 Rare Candy May 14, 2019, 01:08 PM

awwwhh season 4 was amazing!

• monkeyboygamer07 LV.6 Nomad May 13, 2019, 12:51 PM

Ik I was 1 level away from getting full omega😫😭

• klara LV.20 Rare Candy May 14, 2019, 01:09 PM

ooof 😔

Home