klara klara LV.20 Rare Candy
May 10, 2019, 12:15 PM 1,020 read

i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?!

so basically, i was in playground using the new skin (Rox) yesterday while trying to take some pics and trying out the combat shotgun. then this happened.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 2

what i did was i was aiming at the "Double Plump Buffet" poster thing with the combat shotgun and shot it. then, in replay mode (again, i was taking pics) i watched all that happen then i went back to it (like i rewatched it by returning the time-idk if that makes sense lol sorry)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 4

here's me aiming.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 6

then i shot it.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - i did this..then this happened. CARBIDE & OMEGA in Season 9?! image 8

then i returned the time to rewatch it. and instead of the Double Plump poster, it was some Carbide x Omega movie. i think Omega and Carbide may come back as a part of the storyline, or maybe it's just a movie. the thing is, it's not supposed to be here right now, but maybe in the future. i'm officially confused. theories? thoughts? comment below ๐Ÿ’ž if you take my photos, please give credit hehe thanks! if possible, link this post as well? idk #Fortnite #FortniteNews #FortniteBattleRoyale #FortniteCreative #discussion #FortniteGlitch #FortniteNews #update #news #FortniteLeak oOh and my Instagram is @kae.fn

Comment 0

Home