Banana ツ Banana ツ LV.30 Walked the Plank
Apr 26, 2019, 11:47 PM 324 read

King Banana 🍌 Style ?

Battle Royale

Why Hello 👋 There Battle Bus Enthusiast Your Banana King 👑 Has Arrived! *cheers* Yes I know, no need to cheer! So as you saw by the title of this post, I have a theory of the Week 4 loading screen. When you completed the Week 4 Challenges you received this loading screen!

Fortnite: Battle Royale - King Banana 🍌 Style ?  image 2

Now I’m the Banana King 🍌 👑 So I’m obviously using this loading screen #QuestionTime I was wondering tho.... As we saw last season, at the end of the season there were the “Overtime Challenges” which granted an extra style to some Battle Pass Skins, And a free battle pass next season... Now I was thinking, what if we had the overtime challenges and we had a style with a king version. I would be so down because I am the Banana King of course!

Fortnite: Battle Royale - King Banana 🍌 Style ?  image 4

So Do You Think This Is Possible?

Poll Closed 9 Voted

Would You Use

• Hell Yeah 👍 7
  • Maybe 🤔 1
  • For A Couple Days 📅 0
  • Never EW 🤮 1

#B64

Comment 5

• FutureLeaf verified LV.29 Rootin Tootin Apr 27, 2019, 01:18 AM

New styles were already leaked for some of the BP skins (possibly teasing more free BP challenges) but I don’t think banana king was one of them 😕 I would definitely love to see this tho

• ~e.girl krisii~ verified LV.32 Dream Chaser Apr 26, 2019, 11:54 PM

I would love to see that

• Jxshy LV.23 Boo! Apr 27, 2019, 12:13 AM

Lol

• Jxshy LV.23 Boo! Apr 27, 2019, 12:14 AM

The ember has another style for the overtime challenges if u look.. She's like a night black and green colour

• Hedgie0721 LV.19 Genius Apr 27, 2019, 01:51 AM

Lmao his head is already big

Home