Banana ใƒ„ Banana ใƒ„ verified LV.28 Mod
Apr 23, 2019, 11:00 PM 884 read

Sick Picโ€™s ๐Ÿ’ซ #8

Make Sure To Check Out My Most Recent Sick Pic!

Why Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ There Battle Bus Enthusiasts Welcome Back To Sick Pics! Incase you havenโ€™t already noticed, Sick Pics is where, I display the best of the best replay mode pictures! *cheers* Well do you want your picture to be featured?! You can! Just make a post! Include some amazing Replay Mode Pictures! Make sure to include #SickPicSubmission Then You Have A Chance To Be Featured! So Why Donโ€™t We Get Into These Wonderful Pictures! #SickPics โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” Straight Down (Chris The Photographer)

I love this picture so much, I even made it the picture to my Xbox background itโ€™s so good, I just wanted to let everyone see this picture, and showcase its amazingness โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” At Peace (Queen64)

She is one with the Mari, She is one with her builds, She is one with Fortnite โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” Floating Rockets (TheUglyCarti)

I love this picture, the background of the pic makes it so fun to look at, Iโ€™m sad tho itโ€™s still not his Twitch Profile Pic.... because it should be โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” Dark Cube

At one point or another this was my profile picture, itโ€™s one of my favorite pictures, and by all means it deserves to get a spotlight in Sick Pics especially because this mans OG โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” Death To Llamas (Xdas_Alpha)

Can we get a R.I.P in the chat for #mrllamadoodles โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” #B64

Comment 0

Home