Snyper Eyes LV.27 PlayStation
Apr 18, 2019, 06:16 PM 436 read

Air Royale Fun

Battle Royale

Just having some fun getting those AIR ROYALES!! 1st Pic is my very 1st game of Air Royale, I played Random Duos and the player I got matched up with had no mic. 2nd & 3rd pictures are my stats of that game.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 2
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 3
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 4

A little pregame pep talk from the Boobytrapped chest!! Man that Octopus needs to do a better job cuz I lost this one... we came in 2nd place here, also a random duos but this time niether of us had a mic.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 6

3rd game on and finally caught that next AIR ROYALE!!! this was again a random duo whom niether of us had no mic. I was the pilot the entire time and we won this match without ever losing our plane. Now I did finish with 0 kills but my teammate had a lot :)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 8
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 9

Enough descriptions for now haha

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 11
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 12
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 13

Here I started playing on OCE servers with my Aussie friend, now it took us a couple matches to get going but we had fun the entire time!! He had a mic but I didnt so communication wasnt up to par here.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 15
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 16

This has gotta be my favorite and best timed ScreenShot... caught the whole bit of the action in it and I think it's awesome!!

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 18
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 19
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Air Royale Fun image 20

Thanks for checking in, if you enjoyed the photos leave a like. If you want to see more be sure to follow for some more content!! Face Reveal at 100 Followers #MysticMafia #SickPicSubmission #SnypersActionShots

Comment 1

• Homie_Max LV.4 Lurker Apr 19, 2019, 12:29 AM

noice!!

Home