FutureLeaf verified LV.30 Rootin Tootin
Apr 9, 2019, 08:38 AM 320 read

Why I don’t like Respawn Vans

Battle Royale

The latest talk in the Fortnite community is the new Respawn vans coming to Fortnite, and if you don’t know how they work already, here it is: When a teammate dies (fully, not only when knocked), they now drop something called a reboot card. That reboot card can be picked up by an alive teammate, and placed in a Respawn van, which are vans that you can find scattered around the Fortnite map, and then they will come back to life, just without their loot or shields

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Why I don’t like Respawn Vans image 2

Now, I don’t like this change. And here is two reasons why (Btw, this is all just my opinion) 1) It totally changes the game. Fortnite Battle Royale is a game where it’s the last person or team remaining in a match. With Respawn vans, you can just pick up a card, and yeet it onto a van, and boom they’re back. Now yes, this could be helpful, it gives players another chance, but it was fine how it was, and know this changed the whole meaning of the game 2) It totally rips off of Apex. If you don’t know what Apex is, it’s another battle royale game with Respawn beacons that do the same thing as the upcoming Respawn vans. Now, let’s face it, Apex is dying. Fortnite is more loved, and more popular. I mean, you can still like and enjoy and play the game, but Fortnite is the more popular game. So why are they trying to make their game more like apex?! It’s stupid!! Maybe when I actually in the game with it, who knows? Maybe I’ll end up loving it! But for right now, I HATE these things. They rip off apex and “ruins” the game Now again, this is only my opinion, and to all you people that say “yOuRe So WrOnG, rEsPaWn VaNs ArE gReAt AnD aPeX iS bEtTeR aNd MoRe PoPuLar”, I don’t care, cause it’s my opinion Thank you for coming to my ted talk. LeafyBoi Out 😎 🍃 ✌️ #leaf64 #mootmafia #tedtalk

Comment 7

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 08:46 AM

That last part about ted talk

• FutureLeaf verified LV.30 Rootin Tootin Apr 9, 2019, 08:47 AM

😂

• Nsane_lightning LV.24 Fast as Lightning Apr 9, 2019, 08:53 AM

They didn’t really copy apex because they already had respawn in some game modes but the vans are inspired by apex

• FutureLeaf verified LV.30 Rootin Tootin Apr 9, 2019, 08:54 AM

Nah, they appeared shortly after apex was released

• Nsane_lightning LV.24 Fast as Lightning Apr 9, 2019, 08:55 AM

No disco domination came out in season 5 way before apex was announced

• FutureLeaf verified LV.30 Rootin Tootin Apr 9, 2019, 08:56 AM

But that was just respawning, not something like respawnig your dead teammates in Duos or squads. This is very different

• Nsane_lightning LV.24 Fast as Lightning Apr 9, 2019, 08:57 AM

I know that that’s why I said the van was inspired by apex

Home