Im looking for an only xbox trio- that plays 4-6 hours a day likes to practice a lot good attitude good coms 13-16 low ping because im high ping i can only talk in xbox chat an im ready to grind together
Chill Duo partner
Need a chill person to play with and help me improve I'm on ps4 my epic is OmniDemise_YT
I need a carry
I’m doing a Twitch streamer that I’m friends with customs and I need to be carried there’s about 20-30 each game and we fight 3 rd circle close. It would just be sick to kill everyone and win yk?
Need one person for practice or dou
Must be level 180 or higher.
My epic name is 3than.m
I'm Trying To Sell Fortnite Accounts
If you are looking for season 1 accounts hmu
Looking for 1v1s and Boxfights
Idc what platform you play on
Just some creative fun
Mic not required
Add @ TWLGHT
Do you have any of these RARE Backblings?
I have #1, #2, #4, and #5
Do you have any of these rare items?
I have the following:
Pickaxe - Reaper
Skin - NONE
Backbling - Black Shield, Royale Shield, and Squire Shield
Gliders - Mako, and Cozy Coaster
A new gas station can be found in sweaty sands.
This was added to prepare for vehicles coming within the next few weeks.
Epic games is giving players the “after party” wrap free between now and Saturday the 1st.
Make sure to log in to claim it!
If you like the content I provide please use code: LFN in your item shop! (Epic partner)
The crashed spaceship is now almost completely above the water!
Let me know your thoughts ⚪️🔵
Definitely don’t forget to drop a follow to support my goal of 1,800 to be alerted on future posts.💛
💛Credits for Image to Fbrupdate! Be advised I am crediting them for the images as well as for informing me about their content. I am great friends with them as I am sponsoring them on every Fortnite update/leaks.💙
Follow them as well💛❤️
Who’s getting this pack? It’s in the item shop RIGHT NOW!
Thanks again for 500 followers
Anyone down to play?
I would say im decent not good good at the game but looking for some new fortnite friends hmu I also got a mic
✵ 5 Simple Tips To Become A Better Player 🎮
Not going to waste any time, here they are :
1️⃣. Rewatch your gameplay
• Using your console’s video sharing feature you can set it so each game can be saved to you library to view later.
• Watching gameplay after the fact will allow you to notice things you weren’t able to while actually playing, it’s almost like a new perspective.
2️⃣. Fine tune specific skills
• Fortnite depends mainly on hand-eye coordination, reaction time and muscle memory.
• Once you find out which of those you need to strengthen focus on and sharpen that skill.
3️⃣. Play with people who complement your play-style
• Everyone plays differently and most people play better with others.
• Try to find another player that has strong skills in areas you lack. For example if you aren’t a good sniper/builder then play with someone who is. They can give you tips as you play and you can watch & learn from them.
4️⃣. Take your time
• You’ll never be a better player after one of two days, it’ll take a while.
• As long as you stay consistent with your training and pace yourself well you’ll be better before you know it.
5️⃣. Play more often and longer
• So everyday I wake I try to play at least 64 games; 15 Team Rumbles, 15 Solos, 15 Duos, 15 Squads and 4 Hours of Creative.
• I know this one is obvious but it’s still just as important because frequency creates comfort. If you’re comfortable while playing then you’ll play better.
Kept this one short and simple, these are things that help me so if you have different methods leave a comment. I’ll probably do another part based on those comments.
✵ Bless ✵ ____________________________________________________
#SixFour #64NG ____________________________________________________
This weird thing appera on my brother screen, does anyone know what it is
What started out as a joke and flashback to my childhood....
I actually want this to happen.
Get a Free Pickaxe for Playing the "Marvel Avengers" Beta
The release of the Marvel Avengers game by Square Enix is fast approaching, and they seem to have struck a deal with Fortnite developers Epic Games.
By playing the beta on either PS4 or Xbox One (sorry PC players!) and completing the beta challenges within the game, Fortnite players can expect to receive the "Hulk Hands" pickaxe, along with the Hulkbuster variant, if they have connected their Square Enix account to their Epic Games account.
These items will also be available in the item store at a later date, so don't worry if you miss out for some reason.
Wondering when the beta dates are? Here's a rundown:
August 7th-9th: PlayStation Pre-order Beta
August 14th-17th: PlayStation Open Beta/ Xbox Pre-order Beta
August 21st-23rd: Open Beta for all Platforms
We should see a new poi in about 8 hours from now we will be at water lvl 1
We have one More after that but mostly the map is back
Do you have any of these rare Gliders/ Umbrella
I have #1, #3, and #5
Did you know you can light a camp fire using a flare gun to save mats
Great places to land for arena solos
Pawntoon is the most overpowered spot in the game, it has 1 supply drop in it and it has many chests, it also has 2 henchmen chests, this place has a motorboat with it so that you can rotate to zone easily. This location moves around the edge of the map and it is almost never in the same place every game.
This location has 5 chests in it and has lots of mats to farm, south west of it also has 2 more houses that have 2 chests inside, after looting that you could push into misty and clear out the remaining players. If you dont want to do this then you could go down to the gas station which is south east of the dance club.
Am I the only one who just realized sweaty sands is back to its normal self?