ᣵˣᵈloveli LV.27 Champagne Showers!
Jan 17, 2021, 01:08 AM 34 read

Fortnite: In My Opinion

1. Is the Zero Point just not emitting portals anymore?

Fortnite: General - Fortnite: In My Opinion  image 2

We saw the Walking Dead and Marvel portals open up in the past few weeks of Season 5. We see these open up and...that's it. Where's the third portal? Where's the Halo portal or the God of War portal? I don't get it. 2. The Grefg Tournament is useless.

Fortnite: General - Fortnite: In My Opinion  image 4

Floor is Lava, Fortnite? Really? Then the loot pool for it is utter garbage. You get Balloons, Harpoons, A mythical goldfish that you have to harpoon back to you if you want it back. It just sucks. They could've done better, imo. 3. A shotgun I ACTUALLY like?

Fortnite: General - Fortnite: In My Opinion  image 6

This shotgun acts like a pump shotgun. It has a pretty good fire rate and damage equals up to its standard. It comes in Green-Legendary rarity. I think this is a great gun. However, all good things must come to an end. I feel like they'll take this gun out by next season. But, let's enjoy it while it lasts. 4. Dual Pistols...

Fortnite: General - Fortnite: In My Opinion  image 8

The new exotic Hop Rock Dualies. These give the shooter a zero gravity effect for 5 seconds for each time you shoot it. That's good enough for a quick double jump. Not really much to it. Yes it does damage but no more than the regular dual pistols. However, this may be the best exotic weapon we have. All of them are bad. 😐 This is day 2 of Fortnite: IMO. Look out for day 3 in next weekend's 15.21 update.

Comment 1

• Soul Snpr LV.18 Sage Jan 17, 2021, 01:10 AM

I think boom sniper is cool and useful, I love the new shotgun and idc about the portal rift stuff or the grefgs thing

Home