NO NAME verified
Dec 8, 2020, 02:19 AM 99 read

Fortnite Update#47 MUST SEE

Help guys, I hope you are doing amazing as I am. Before I go further into the Fortnite post. Thank you all for 2,302 followers it means a lot. Let’s get to 2,310 followers. If you want to stay alerted follow me😭😌 Now let’s begin😇

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update#47 MUST SEE image 2

Epic games has stated that ‘[they] do not plan to hold in-person events in 2021, including a Fortnite World Cup.” It is unknown if they will run an online version of this event. 🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update#47 MUST SEE image 4

The gaming legends is a new series of items from popular video games. Should these items from other games be added to it? Via: @wavezsz_ 🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update#47 MUST SEE image 6

Epic just made some adjustments to Shotguns! 👇 ✅ Dragon's Breath increased effective range and damage ✅ Charge Shotgun increased ammo capacity, damage, and reload speed ✅ Follow @fbrupdate for more news! Please use code: SVDIE🥺

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update#47 MUST SEE image 8

One of the Easter eggs this season can be found in Hunter’s Haven! There is a peely frozen in carbonite like Han Solo. 🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨 Credit to Frbrupdate follow them to show some love to their content Use code LFN to get 1millon dollars and a girl/ boy of your dreams in the next two days 😏🟨 Let me know your thoughts 🤗

Comment 0

Home