Ratman verified LV.22 Dragon
Dec 1, 2020, 05:32 AM 411 read

5 Creative Maps Worth Checking Out In Fortnite

If you find yourself bored waiting around for the newest season to start on December the 1st, check out these creative maps that are sure to help you pass the time! For those who don’t know, creative mode is the place to find maps for just about anything.   5) Pixel Painters

Fortnite: General - 5 Creative Maps Worth Checking Out In Fortnite image 2

Pixel Painters is a map for all the aspiring artists out there! Players take turns drawing and guessing words. The quicker you are the more points you’ll receive.   4) Fortophobia

Fortnite: General - 5 Creative Maps Worth Checking Out In Fortnite image 4

Fortophobia is based on the hit game, Phasmophobia, that recently released on steam. Investigate as a ghost hunter with 1-4 other players and complete the objectives to figure out what ghost you’re dealing with to get the victory! Currently rising up the ranks as one of the top played maps in creative, it definitely helps pass the time!   3) BHE 1v1 Build Fights

Fortnite: General - 5 Creative Maps Worth Checking Out In Fortnite image 6

Practicing your build fights is always a fun way to get better at building and pass the time. If you find yourself needing some extra build practice, like myself, I definitely recommend checking out this number one ranked creative map in the practice section!   2) 100 Level Default Deathrun

Fortnite: General - 5 Creative Maps Worth Checking Out In Fortnite image 8

If you’re looking for something besides box fighting or team play maps, this death run is one of my favorites. Trending number two in the variety maps section, this run is sure to keep you on your toes! The fun part is that this death run lets participants run with 15 other players. The lobby is sure to be fast and furious, so make sure to bring your A-game!   1) Spy Within

Fortnite: General - 5 Creative Maps Worth Checking Out In Fortnite image 10

If you don’t have a P/C and really want to play the popular game, Among Us, this is as close as you can get! Trending number one in the variety games for a while now, this creative mode requires you to work with 5-10 other players to find the spy!   Did I leave off one of your favorites? Let me know in the comments!  

Comment 5

• TheGamingBeast9 LV.22 Beast Dec 1, 2020, 10:29 PM

Bet

• Juelez LV.9 Champion Dec 1, 2020, 12:45 PM

How do I like a post

• Xirooooo LV.6 Nomad Dec 1, 2020, 02:02 PM

haha

• ESAI LV.14 PlayStation Dec 2, 2020, 04:06 AM

bet

• Exods LV.18 Shotcaller Dec 2, 2020, 11:16 PM

🤙🏼

Home