x.Red.Riot LV.15 Chief
Sep 24, 2020, 01:46 AM 39 read

MIDAS FLOPPER HAS BEEN CAUGHT AND MY FISHING BOOK IS NOW COMPLETE

I have finally managed to capture the last fish I need to complete my fishing book for chapter 2 season 4 that being the midas flopper. Just like the post I made when I caught the vendetta flopper, this is not click bait and the photo below of the midas flopper is 100% real Here below is all the info needed about this fish: What it does when eaten: Turns all of your weapons that have a LEGENDARY variant currently available in the loot pool gold, so for example if you have a grey pump it will turn gold. BUT if you have a weapon like a suppressed SMG, it will NOT turn gold because it does not have a legendary variant in the game right now. Where to find it: The midas flopper can be found anywhere, but where I found it was around the abandoned authority. What fishing rod to use to capture this fish: The midas flopper can be caught with both a regular fishing rod and a pro fishing rod, but if you want a higher chance of catching a higher rarity fish, I would very much recommend you use a PRO fishing rod, it will help you a lot. Spawn Rate: It is said to have a spawn rate of somewhere between 1% to 0.01% or lower (Not 100% confirmed but it DOES have a very very low chance of spawning in a public game, arena, or battle lab) I hope this information can help you out when catching this rare fish to make completing your fishing book a lot easier, please do let me know if this information helped you learn more about this rare catch :)! #fortnite #fortnitebattleroyale

Fortnite: General - MIDAS FLOPPER HAS BEEN CAUGHT AND MY FISHING BOOK IS NOW COMPLETE image 2

Comment 0

Home