Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard
Sep 16, 2020, 01:49 AM 629 read

5 Superhero Crossovers We Hope We Don't See In Fortnite

Superheroes and villains are great, but we have to draw a line somewhere. Here are 5 that I hope we don't see this season in Fortnite!   5) More Batman Crossovers

Fortnite: General - 5 Superhero Crossovers We Hope We Don't See In Fortnite image 2

With Batman, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman already being in the shop, anything more would almost feel like too much. The Joker is rumored to be arriving in November, but I for one hope that it stays a rumor. If we do get The Joker, which version of him would we see? Adding Robin would probably be okay, but I can’t really see myself playing as Alfred or other Batman characters! Except for the Penguin. Now that, I would like to see.   4) Hulk

Fortnite: General - 5 Superhero Crossovers We Hope We Don't See In Fortnite image 4

We got the She-Hulk skin in the Battle Pass and it works! She actually looks incredible and is very fun to play as. Bruce Banner on the other hand could be tricky. He’s one of the biggest heroes we’ve ever seen which could make his skin unplayable or tricky to navigate as it would take up a lot of the screen.   3) Superman

Fortnite: General - 5 Superhero Crossovers We Hope We Don't See In Fortnite image 6

Considered the strongest superhero of all time, adding superman at a time when Fortnite is leaning heavily towards Marvel seems unlikely. Superman is also my least favorite hero, so I probably just have a biased opinion on this one.   2) Fantastic Four

Fortnite: General - 5 Superhero Crossovers We Hope We Don't See In Fortnite image 8

Silver Surfer popped up to deal with Galactus (as he does in the comics) most little kids wouldn’t get that connection and likely only remember the Surfer from the Fantastic Four movie. I think the Human Torch showing up is a possibility. That could be problematic for the game if Epic gave us their abilities. Playing as Mr. Stretch or being able to turn yourself invisible feels like blurring the lines of cheating.   1) Green Hornet

Fortnite: General - 5 Superhero Crossovers We Hope We Don't See In Fortnite image 10

Let’s face it...this feels like something Fortnite would do at this point just to torture us. No one wants this in the game. Please...just..no.   Are there any superheroes you hope just don’t show up this season or in the future of Fortnite? Let me know in the comments.  

Comment 31

• hypesteel6549 LV.6 Creeper Sep 16, 2020, 03:59 PM

thats cool

• Geemix89 LV.2 Creeper Sep 16, 2020, 10:03 PM

true

• Speedynandez LV.3 Lurker Sep 16, 2020, 11:16 PM

cool concept

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.28 Insomniac Sep 16, 2020, 11:51 PM

I don’t want to see anyone else. Come up with your own ideas.

• J.a.y.Brea$y LV.6 Nomad Sep 17, 2020, 06:19 AM

W

• GettriggerdTTV LV.4 Team Rocket Sep 17, 2020, 07:51 AM

CGJ

• not.sam LV.22 Mob Sep 17, 2020, 11:17 AM

I forgot the green hornet was originally by bruce lee

• ReelWill YT LV.22 Fortnite > Apex Sep 18, 2020, 01:53 AM

ok

• Paul the alien LV.5 Lurker Sep 18, 2020, 04:08 AM

Lol

• UZUMAKI CLAN LV.18 Sage Sep 18, 2020, 05:43 AM

joker is coming to the game he is not rumored and hulk might be coming because in the files for shehulk there is a male version being worked on

• YouTube xFirez LV.12 Sweaty Sep 18, 2020, 05:44 AM

D

• CatBoy9356 LV.18 Clearly Hacking Sep 18, 2020, 11:51 PM

There's a V-Buck Challenge Pack that comes with Joker, Poison Ivy, and a Lex Luthor version of Midas coming out in November so...

Home