Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard
Aug 20, 2020, 10:27 AM 2,427 read

What Weapons Should Be Added To Fortnite That We've Never Seen Before?

Fortnite: General - What Weapons Should Be Added To Fortnite That We've Never Seen Before? image 1

Fortnite is known for its amazing creativity. It certainly doesn’t disappoint when it comes to releasing new weapons! I love seeing and trying out new ones every time they are added. Today I wanted to talk about a few ideas I had that would make great additions to the game!   Flame Thrower

Fortnite: General - What Weapons Should Be Added To Fortnite That We've Never Seen Before? image 3

(This one is rumored to be coming soon.) A great addition for non-building experts like myself - this weapon could cause much chaos and destruction! When the fights get hectic and the enemy team starts building their five-star hotel with built-in wifi, just pull out this bad boy and burn it to the ground.   Boom-a-rang Adding a weapon to the game that doesn’t need ammo would be a super cool and refreshing feature for players! Maybe it could have a small recharge window after you throw it and it comes back to you.   Invisibility Weapon

Fortnite: General - What Weapons Should Be Added To Fortnite That We've Never Seen Before? image 5

I feel like this one could function similarly to the clone grenades. Being invisible and being able to sneak past dueling squads sounds amazing. It would make third partying a dream. If not a weapon, maybe it would be possible to make a consumable that could make this happen!   Submarines

Fortnite: General - What Weapons Should Be Added To Fortnite That We've Never Seen Before? image 7

It feels like a waste to flood a map and not have functioning submarines, right?! We have boats, helicopters, and now cars. Sneaking up from underwater on opponents would just be too much fun!   Underground Missiles Landing next to a squad and preparing yourself for the other team to rush you is tough. If you throw one of these under the ground it could make your life easier. I envision this functioning by aiming it underground in the opposing teams’ general direction. When it detects another player, it could pop back up out of the ground. You may accidentally blow up a nearby teammate, but hey, it’s really about having fun, isn’t it?   Do you have any ideas for what weapons should be added to the game? I’d love to hear them!  

Comment 87

• HouseKeeping640 LV.19 Bamboozled Aug 20, 2020, 10:02 PM

a minion fart gun

• Cutie Cryptø ❥ OwO LV.24 JUST SEND IT Aug 20, 2020, 01:00 PM

fists and feet

• Spamming0073 LV.5 Lurker Aug 20, 2020, 02:04 PM

do pixaxe count if so shotaxe

• Dr3amCatch3r LV.20 Bomb Defuser Aug 20, 2020, 10:58 AM

The invisibility thing sounds a lot like the thanos cubes and the smoke things. Both would turn you invisible (with a slight outline) and give some other perks. But this is a good list nonetheless

• GooGamer88 LV.5 Lurker Aug 27, 2020, 07:28 AM

It should be that your completely invisible while holding it(in hand/selected) and it has to recharge. Also it’s very long to switch back to a weapon. Like 8. Seconds

• Dr3amCatch3r LV.20 Bomb Defuser Aug 27, 2020, 10:04 AM

Thats way too long

• Cutie Nova ✨ LV.20 Rare Candy Aug 31, 2020, 10:41 PM

Like this seasons mythics

• Aden❦ LV.28 Rare Candy Aug 20, 2020, 09:11 PM

Throwing knifes

• dn_triage LV.13 PlayStation Aug 21, 2020, 02:53 AM

these would be sick! but not in comp

• Gamerflash LV.4 Lurker Aug 20, 2020, 11:24 AM

atomic riffle

• Gulleostepops LV.16 Sage Aug 20, 2020, 03:02 PM

Tihi

• TTG.Tropical LV.7 Nomad Aug 20, 2020, 03:55 PM

Amazing

• oneNonly LV.6 Nomad Aug 20, 2020, 06:25 PM

Pump shotgun,graplers and Tactical SMG's

• Homiesaur LV.4 Lurker Aug 20, 2020, 06:45 PM

invisibility would be dope but too op

• vic LV.21 Duo queue god Aug 23, 2020, 10:58 PM

Iodt

• alastair Lals LV.4 Lurker Aug 24, 2020, 02:23 AM

• Juicy_roost LV.3 The Best Aug 20, 2020, 10:34 PM

a sharkgun

• UPG Romero LV.15 Titan Aug 25, 2020, 04:30 PM

You aim at a person and shoot it and it charges at someone and the longer the charge the faster and more damage but it would also be like a loot shark the longer the bigger the rarity like full=Legendary Tap=Rare half=Epic

• Not_d e v o n LV.22 Good Builder Aug 20, 2020, 10:53 PM

Not a flamethrower you just need to say calm or try building in creative plus there is skill base machmaking so you dont have super good players hope this finds help to you

Home