NO NAME verified
Aug 14, 2020, 01:52 AM 64 read

Fortnite Update/Leaks#14🤩

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update/Leaks#14🤩 image 2

As part of the Mega Drop all players who log in right now will receive this pickaxe for free! Have you claimed it yet? What is your favorite pickaxe?

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update/Leaks#14🤩 image 4

Epic games just permanently reduced the price of Vbucks by 20%. If you bought Vbucks in the last 30 days they will send you some more to count for the price reduction. How much money have you spent on Fortnite?

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update/Leaks#14🤩 image 6

The Penny skin from STW will likely be available in BR very soon! Have you ever played STW? Do you prefer BR or STW?

Fortnite: General - Fortnite Update/Leaks#14🤩 image 8

Coming Soon The original constructor joins the battlefield.  Let me know your thoughts ⚪️🔵 Definitely don’t forget to drop a follow to support my goal of 2,000to be alerted on future posts.💛( You’ll be alerted as well on future posts) Credits for Image to Fbrupdate! Be advised I am crediting them for the images as well as for informing me about their content. I am great friends with them as I am sponsoring them on every Fortnite update/leaks. Follow as well this page as I’m supporting them because I’m great friends with them.💛❤️ https://www.instagram.com/fbrupdat

Comment 0

Home