QueenMari QueenMari verified LV.33 RIP
Jun 30, 2020, 06:29 PM 36 read

STW Talk

Epic will never fully shut down Save The World. People still play it and enjoy it. They just added a new short quest line and brought back Hit the Road and will be releasing birthday llamas next month. They’re just not going to update STW as much , but it’ll still be playable and we will still get our dailies and everything from it. They’re just more focused on BR , because that’s what most of their community plays.

Comment 6

• kinggfn LV.27 Dub Collector Jul 1, 2020, 12:05 AM

Daily logins are turned off for non founders, there is no new storyline, and the events are repeats. New heroes and weapons are not going to be released at all anytime soon, and the birthday llamas dont do anything good except for help complete the collection book. They officially arent going to update the game anymore and are just doing an auto rotate event (frostnite, dungeons, etc) that will be on repeat forever.

• QueenMari verified LV.33 RIP Jul 1, 2020, 03:55 AM

Glad I’m a founder 🤣 still gonna stack my vbucks like I have been for 2 months.

But , damn that sucks .. I’ve been looking forward to some new additions to STW when I usually hit level 100 in BR .. 😕

I didn’t do Hit the Road last year, so at least I have that to do when I’m bored .. as long as it’s not bugged out again

• ™X_X TEKASHIMO X_X™ LV.19 Rare Candy Jun 30, 2020, 06:34 PM

welp that explains it XD

• Cronkzz ツ LV.10 Try Hard Jun 30, 2020, 07:11 PM

Stw haven’t had any new content in forever that’s why I just get my daily logins and head straight to BR 🤣

• YoVern LV.13 Sharpshooter Jul 1, 2020, 08:33 AM

🖐🏼

• YoVern LV.13 Sharpshooter Jul 1, 2020, 08:33 AM

🤚🏾

Home