Everything You Need To Know Before Next Week's Fortnite Event

It’s finally time --almost! After weeks and weeks of promising the biggest event in the history of Fortnite, the Nexus War will happen on December 1st! Here’s everything you need to know to get you caught up to speed!

5) Who is Galactus?
Galactus is a villain from the Marvel Universe! This baddie is depicted as a god-like figure as he feeds his hunger by draining planets of their energy. Having been attracted to the island by the Zero Point event (where an explosion consumed the island), Galactus is bent on devouring the Fortnite island and all of its inhabitants!

4) Who can stop him?
Luckily for us, some of our favorite heroes have shown up on the island! Heroes like Iron Man, Thor, Groot, and even She-Hulk came forward to help us save the day! Tony Stark is still actively recruiting more heroes to come help save our island.

3) How will we stop him?
Since his arrival, Tony Stark has been changing the Battle Bus. From attaching what appear to be atom bombs on top to placing wings on the side, players can expect these buses to play a huge role in the battle with Galactus and his army. Another element that may come into play is rifts! I fully expect our friends to try to maximize the rift’s potential to try and catch Galactus off guard!

2) Hints at the aftermath.
Stopping someone from devouring your planet sounds like a tall order. Even though we have our hero friends backing us up, expect Galactus to change the map. There have been so many rumors and leaked spoilers about us returning to the old map that is impossible to not bring up. While a return to the old map may be feasible, don’t expect it to be the same as the old days. We may have certain POI from the past, but it will be more than likely a mixture of old and new.

1) Making sure you get in.
Epic promised this is going to be the biggest event in the history of Fortnite. That means if you want to be able to get in on the action, take these steps. Epic followed up comments about players being unable to access previous events by saying they will try to get as many people as possible in on this one. This means they are allowing people to enter a lobby one hour before the event starts. Even if you get into a lobby you don’t like, DO NOT LEAVE! It might be more difficult to try and get back in, especially if you wait until last minute.

The event starts on Tuesday the 1st at 4 pm, so set those reminders folks! I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

Everything You Need To Know Before Next Week's Fortnite Event +5
Everything You Need To Know Before Next Week's Fortnite Event
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
verified LV.22 Dragon 3d

Cutie 😘

Streaming https://www.twitch.tv/foxyraee

One shot things

Cutie 😘
♡ egirl Lola ♡
♡ egirl Lola ♡ ♡ egirl Lola ♡
verified LV.36 Rare Candy 21h

Streaming ❤️✨

Only if you want to idrc it’s just for fun

https://www.twitch.tv/foxyraee

Streaming ❤️✨
♡ egirl Lola ♡
♡ egirl Lola ♡ ♡ egirl Lola ♡
verified LV.36 Rare Candy 17h

Part 3: A rundown of Fortnite Season 4’s Mythic Abilities

These are the last set of Fortnite’s Season 4 abilities, and I saved the best for last. These are the most used abilities and also the most effective ones, including the Silver Surfer Board, Wolverine Claws, and Iron Man’s Unibeam. When used wisely, these can be the make-or-break parts of the game that you do not want to miss out on.
The first ability we have left is the Silver Surfer Board. Much like in the comics, you can fly/glide with the board at a fast speed. Although not cosmic-like, the board is still a very powerful tool that you can use in a wide range of situations. It essentially allows you to catapult into the air for another redeployment with your glider, making it easily the best ability in terms of mobility. However, the best part of it is that you can cancel the flight at any time, drop from any height, and still not take damage. This amount of flexibility allows you to attack from above and gain a huge height advantage by taking little to no damage. Finally, you can deploy it at any time, making you a hard-to-guess offensive player, important in close encounters.
The second ability is Wolverine’s Claws. This is easily the best close-to-mid range weapon that S4 has to offer. The Wolverine claws are the most versatile weapon you can have in tour arsenal as well. You essentially can spring into anyone and deal with powerful damage. Further, with the spin animation, you can deal even more damage. However, the best part of the claws is that you can actually heal by just having them on you. Even a melee with the claws can deal damage at close range. Having the claws essentially makes you like the wolverine we see in the movies. Unlike other abilities, this comes close to the amount of damage and strength Wolverine has.
The third and final ability we have is the Unibeam of Iron Man. it is the most offensively focused weapon in the game at this point, and it does come with some risk. If you survive the onslaught at Stark Industries, this makes it all worth it. One of its most important features is that it can deal 90 damage to structures, which makes it the most lethal weapon in terms of damage frequency. It can absolutely clear out structures and players and is very very deadly. In fact, gamer Nick Eh 30 tested out its damage. The unibeam cleared out 100 players in under 1s with one shot only. In essence, this is the ability that you must not ever leave on the ground. Always use it when you can and run from anyone who has the Unibeam.

Do you agree with what I said? Let me know in the comments below!

Part 3: A rundown of Fortnite Season 4’s Mythic Abilities  +2
Part 3: A rundown of Fortnite Season 4’s Mythic Abilities
Alonzo Cortez
Alonzo Cortez Alonzo Cortez
verified LV.20 S 4d

Benjyfishy’s bundle will be released in tonight’s item shop! ❤️

I have everything in this bundle , so no purchases will be made from me... but if you plan on buying the bundle , or anything in it ... use my SAC 🥺❤️

xMari-64

Queeny XO
Queeny XO Queeny XO
verified LV.37 RIP 7h

Bro I swear I wasn’t that high ..

Queeny XO
Queeny XO Queeny XO
verified LV.37 RIP 9h

How To Get Fortnite's Newest Surf Strider Bundle

One thing I’ve learned since I started playing Fortnite many years ago about the player base is that they love to show off rare skins. Whether it is a skin from way back in Season 1 or skins they got from exclusive purchases - it is an ordeal.

Naturally, all of the rare skin chasers were jumping for joy when Epic announced they were collaborating with Intel on a new bundle! It includes a rare skin, pickaxe, and glider. The only issue many players may come across is that the skin is exclusive to PC players.

Playstation and Xbox have had their go at these difficult to snag bundles before, so it is awesome to see computer players have their turn! Now on to the most important part, how do you get this bundle?

First, you need to own an eligible Intel CPU. You can find a full list online or go to Twitter user iFireMonkey page where he has a full list posted to see if yours qualifies.

The next step is to go to the actual Intel website. Register your account and connect it to your Epic games. After you make it that far, click redeem offer and you’ll receive your free bundle!

Are you looking forward to this new skin? Sound off below!

How To Get Fortnite's Newest Surf Strider Bundle +2
How To Get Fortnite's Newest Surf Strider Bundle
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
verified LV.22 Dragon 8d

Fortnite players

Still looking for a Fortnite discord server if you found one without toxic players just let me know

Fortnite players
Queen Samira
Queen Samira Queen Samira
LV.20 S 12h

SHEESH 😂

So I was 1v1ng AJ the other day and this shit was lowkey kinda nastyyyy

SHEESH 😂
SHEESH 😂
Queeny XO
Queeny XO Queeny XO
verified LV.37 RIP 8h

Helping out a Streamer

Hey Guys, My Name is Aidan. I am a streamer on Twitch and a Youtuber. I play Warzone and i’m trying to get into Apex Legends. If you go to my account my Twitch and Youtube links are there. Help me out by checking out some content and Subscribing and Following.

Helping out a Streamer
Helping out a Streamer
aidandersonn
aidandersonn aidandersonn
LV.3 Lurker 21h

Interesting shop

Interesting shop
Interesting shop
Queeny XO
Queeny XO Queeny XO
verified LV.37 RIP 5h

Yes sir😂✨

Yes sir😂✨
Yes sir😂✨
Kaitlynn
Kaitlynn Kaitlynn
LV.22 PlayStation 6h

Bent just like u

Bent just like u
Bent just like u
EGirl Avaxx
EGirl Avaxx EGirl Avaxx
LV.3 Lurker 21h

Free Coins

If you follow me I will give 500 coins !

Free Coins
Galactic Dragon
Galactic Dragon Galactic Dragon
LV.13 You're a Bot 11h

Subscribe and Follow my Twitch and Youtube

aidandersonn
aidandersonn aidandersonn
LV.3 Lurker 21h

もうすぐ... 0点争いが始まるぞ

48時間 島の運命はあなたの手にある...

(Forget to post this earlier, use a translator If you can!)

[RETURNING DECEMBER 10]

もうすぐ...  0点争いが始まるぞ
もうすぐ... 0点争いが始まるぞ
Nýxø
Nýxø Nýxø
LV.26 Insomniac 7h

Arena duo div 6+ nae

Arena duo div 6+ nae
Trxpzii
Trxpzii Trxpzii
LV.2 Lurker 21h

wager

anyone want to wager for a skin?

wager
sewshe
sewshe sewshe
LV.7 Nomad 3h

Free Wonder exclusive Fortnite codes.

Free Wonder exclusive Fortnite codes.
SZN.NEBULA
SZN.NEBULA SZN.NEBULA
LV.2 Lurker 6h

I love this game 😌✨

I love this game 😌✨
I love this game 😌✨
TxrnAngel
TxrnAngel TxrnAngel
LV.20 Rare Candy 11h

Team (N3C)NUCL3AR

NUCL3AR is recruiting gamers that are looking for a growing clan and a good clan. We are super chill, non toxic, and usually active. For more information join the discord and the only 3 requirement is have discord, you’ll have to tryout, and last if you do make it you’ll have to be as most active as you can. So good luck everyone.
Use this code on discord: YpYgjDfF6M

Team (N3C)NUCL3AR
Team (N3C)NUCL3AR
(N3C)SkullFace
(N3C)SkullFace (N3C)SkullFace
LV.21 S 17h

Help

Help
me out I’m a small YouTuber but I put out good content... please consider commenting and likening please https://youtu.be/t9T89ksU9Hk

Help
Kinglee13YT
Kinglee13YT Kinglee13YT
LV.21 I’m the champion! 14h

We all know how this event will go 🤣

Galactic Dragon
LV.13 You're a Bot 13h

Who wanna squad up

LOOKING FOR SOME FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH..😇
BOY, GIRL, BAD ,GOOD IDC I'm 15 years old btw🤣

Who wanna squad up
KWONDACHEF
KWONDACHEF KWONDACHEF
LV.5 Lurker 8h

Need Mods or OG skins?

Free mods for Fortnite, first come first serve. and get 2 Free Fortnite OG skins

Need Mods or OG skins?
ImAxtroJayyy ImAxtroJayyy
LV.4 Shadow 9h

Apex duo late night

Im lookin for a duo partner for the night to level up some and maybe get a new buddy to play with

Apex duo late night
Austinhazel35
Austinhazel35 Austinhazel35
LV.4 Lurker 21h

Need Mods or OG skins?

Free mods for Fortnite, first come first serve. and get 2 Free Fortnite OG skins

Need Mods or OG skins?
LV.4 Shadow 9h

Fortnite

Fortnite account for sale 80$ cashapp only Xbox account

Fortnite
Yo Gee
Yo Gee Yo Gee
LV.2 Lurker 17h

The best friend ever you can have

Reborn and rising. Chart our own paths. Free Fire 3rd Anniversary. Thank you for being with us. Loads of rewards and new modes are waiting for you. Free Fire Website: https://ffshare.garena.com/?region=NA&lang=en&action=reunion&uid=2416590296. My inviter ID:2416590296.
Everybody please play free fire

The best friend ever you can have
Mohammad Amini
Mohammad Amini Mohammad Amini
LV.2 Lurker 9h

Does anyone wants me to put a renegade raider or ikonik skin or a galaxy skin on there account.

Small me if you do

Does anyone wants me to put a renegade raider or ikonik skin or a galaxy skin on there account.
Furyorange22
Furyorange22 Furyorange22
LV.2 Lurker 16h

Pee pee ooo ooo

Hey guys do you feel like about the current state of fn?

Pee pee ooo ooo
Masson
Masson Masson
LV.12 Chief 15h

Trading account with 18 skins for any code I'm not scamming

Trading account with 18 skins for any code I'm not scamming
Default 2 Default 2
LV.3 Lurker 18h

Talent show

Talent show winner get 30 dollars cash app if you win dm me with epic and you’ll get added

Talent show
Jthorpe0918 Jthorpe0918
LV.10 Try Hard 21h

Anyone else bored AF?

Imma just post one of these every day. 😩😂

Anyone else bored AF?
Shayan Fayazi
Shayan Fayazi Shayan Fayazi
LV.12 PlayStation 11h

E

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

E
Galactic Dragon
LV.13 You're a Bot 12h

I’m looking for someone to play with

A duo or a squad need more people to play with

I’m looking for someone to play with
Callum Mcrae Callum Mcrae
LV.16 Sage 17h

3v3 NAW

3v3 NAW
Hello_Bot Hello_Bot
LV.13 Chief 21h

2v2 box fight

Get you and a partner to 2v2 you guys will lose

2v2 box fight
Tre8323
Tre8323 Tre8323
LV.6 Nomad 4h

Xxx tentasion

Xxx tentasion
Xxx tentasion
gamer523012287bajo
gamer523012287bajo gamer523012287bajo
LV.7 Nomad 11h

I want him as a boss because he has a mythic

DRAINED_DESTIOR
DRAINED_DESTIOR DRAINED_DESTIOR
LV.13 Chief 12h

Who tryna rum dous or trios on apex

Who tryna rum dous or trios on apex
DatBoiRalph
DatBoiRalph DatBoiRalph
LV.2 Lurker 13h

Hhhaaad functioned

Hhhaaad functioned
gamer720638799
gamer720638799 gamer720638799
LV.2 Lurker 18h

Text me if you are interested on a account (trade) it's my back up account

Text me if you are interested on a account (trade) it's my back up account
Default 2 Default 2
LV.3 Lurker 1h

New someone to play with I’m bored

New someone to play with I’m bored
RaiNz RaiNz
LV.3 Lurker 5h

Subscribe to my YT link in bio

Subscribe to my YT link in bio
SucculentBUTTHOLE
SucculentBUTTHOLE SucculentBUTTHOLE
LV.20 Fortnite > Apex 14h

Astra

babe went ahead & copped her while I was cooking tonight,

she’s really cool if you don’t have her!
messy hair, don’t care like meeee

Astra
Astra
Christie Miller
Christie Miller Christie Miller
LV.17 PlayStation 2h

Battle Royale

Battle Royale
gamer470494339
gamer470494339 gamer470494339
LV.2 Lurker 12h

Need Mods or OG skins?

Need Mods or OG skins?
LV.4 Shadow 9h

FORTNITE 1V1

1v1 me and my friend in fortnite if you win you get a random account if you lose you have to give me a random account

FORTNITE 1V1
STK_TOXICZ
STK_TOXICZ STK_TOXICZ
LV.4 Lurker 10h

fortnite

12-14 gotta like anime
gotta be respectful
gotta be decent at the game
cant be boring
gotta have a mic
any gender
and cant be annoying
and my controller is sort of broken so dont make fun of me im getting a new one soon

fortnite
huge cock
huge cock huge cock
LV.7 Nomad 6h
Home