Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic
Feb 15, 2019, 02:55 PM 400 read

White Screen issue

Bug Report

Hi Dev Team. I'm having an issue regarding elimination challenge. Usually, when you complete the objective timer would stop for that stage. But when you complete it using an insignia skill with just a few secs remaining, the game seems to have weird bahavior. It'll only show white screen after the skill animation has ended. I also noticed that the timer still runs after all the demons are killed then it will stop then there goes the white screen. Sorry if I can't upload screenshot since everything is just white when I try to press back button, it will show white screen as well though the exit game popup still appears. I'll try to upload a screenshot when I encounter it again. By the way before I forget to mention, I'm playing on Vivo V7 and Nox emulator and it happens on both. The poses that watchers do on start of each stage makes them vulnerable. Either fix that or the stage's starting spawns 1-3(normal) still spawns mob immediately even the watcher is not yet done with the pose animation. Thanks. Added screenshots below:

blankcity: Bug Report - White Screen issue image 8
blankcity: Bug Report - White Screen issue image 9

Comment 2

• BlankCity LV.14 GameManager Feb 20, 2019, 10:34 AM

Hello Captain!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experience.

Please send us inquiry at blankcity_en@flerogames.com with following information for better help.

1. In-game name
    2. Device Info including OS info

we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!

• Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic Feb 27, 2019, 02:11 AM

The issue is still present as of the latest update. I've also added screenshot as I've mentioned before. Again, to trigger this, you need to activate insignia skill on the last few seconds and kill the last demon in elimination round. Notice that timer will still run after skill animation ends(which is supposed to stop when you killed the last demon). After that, everything becomes white.

Home