Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic
Jun 3, 2019, 01:06 AM 490 read

Gear farming and stamina consumption.

Ideas & Suggestions

It seems that the latest patch removed all of the gear shards in the story stages. I think you should put some back atleast. Rank b or rank a will do provided that there will be normal damage, shroud destruction, and penetration type. Atleast give new players a way to farm lower quality shroud destruction and penetration weapons. Progressiin will be hard for them specially if a particular boss have stronger shroud type. Relying on raid won't be enough as it gives random shard. This lower quality gears will then be classified as f2p(non gacha weapons) while the higher ranking ones will be the gacha exclusive or can also be farmabke but will be random. Its uo to you to decide for the drop rate. Just give starting players easier means to gear up not just for story stages but also for competitive purposes. Also, the stamina consumption is way too high as of last update. This will make our previous issue even worse than before and would mean lesser engagement from players. I would suggest that you add more stages that doesn't need stamina(limited time event stages or whatever, you decide how you're going to implement it) to keep your players more active. Increasing the stamina consumption will be a big turn off for us since we'll need to wait before we can complete dailies or complete our daily routine such as, finishing all e stone stages and such.

Comment 3

• gamer430461189 LV.2 Lurker Jun 3, 2019, 01:40 AM

Agree. Or they just can be like the last patch, that would be much easier for players to fram. Also in the last patch you can sell your weapon shards framed from stages or raid so it's the easiest way to farm coin, but now there is no way to farm coin.

• Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic Jun 3, 2019, 02:08 AM

For gold farming, I guess they can just release the gold challenge stages. I don't know what's taking them so long for it but, I guess I can wait. Provided they could address our feedbacks and the reported bugs.

• gamer461019355 LV.3 Lurker Jun 6, 2019, 09:47 AM

the devs are college dropouts. removing shards from map drops is a very stupid mistake. relying on challenges is a joke. everything is random and it'll be take too much time to get something worth using. progression is a joke in this damn game.

Home