RiotsSama LV.3 Lurker
Feb 5, 2019, 02:59 AM 644 read

Protecting mission 3-7

General Discussions

Many people are stucking at 3-7 and yeah we know that the objective is lure the mops til the last second but it dosen't matter with this stage. The mops keep respawning on the other side it's totally different, compare to the other stages and I'll leave the pics as my ref here.   6-5 easy rec power 3.9k but I completed it by 3.4k only

blankcity: General Discussions - Protecting mission 3-7 image 2

and here 3-7 normal rec power is 2.8k but I found this one is difficult more than 6-5

blankcity: General Discussions - Protecting mission 3-7 image 4

by the way I believe that I'm not the only one here for sure. Since, someone already started the thread about this https://moot.us/lounges/74/boards/462/posts/615923

Comment 2

• Dont Wanna Be Bald LV.2 Lurker Feb 7, 2019, 03:55 PM

1/29 Maintenance Update-Bug Fix

- Fixed a bug where monster failed to spawn occasionally

could it be the reason? now they made them spawn "Not Occasionally"

added note: during the animation of insignia, monsters are already spawned and ready to go for the seal stone(sometimes you will see them spawn during the animation the same time the damage that kills the current mob), making the use of insignia a suicide in 'that' stage. this is probably a bug coz if it is intentional then this stages really are EXTREME MODES in disguise

even 3-7 EASY mode is hard for me with 3.1k point

• Elisedd LV.2 Team Rocket Feb 12, 2019, 09:21 PM

The latest store update and maintenance has fixed mission 3-7, just cleared it now. The enemy spawns are completely different to what they were before update/maintenance.

Home