Dragon_Slayer_X89 LV.5 Lurker
May 31, 2019, 06:14 AM 552 read

Update and Feedback

General Discussions

To start with, you guys really should get feedback regarding your updates from the user base. That's standard protocol if you guys really want to continue this game long term.   Now about the latest update, it's mostly a degrade instead of an upgrade tbh.   1. The weapon/armor shards removal from story stages with increased ap costs regardless of difficulty is just demotivating and pointless. There is now no variety in repeating story stages and nothing rewarding about higher difficulties. The previous update was very good. If you want a good example, please take a look at Honkai Impact 3.   2. The utterly ABSURD ap cost in Challenge missions and almost little to no rewards is just going to mess with players and make them lose interest. Add the over-the-top difficulty for raid quests is just annoying. I honestly like to believe you guys just messed up the difficulty between LV 2 and 3 because even with required/high cp it's not possible to do.   3. Previously we could get 16 weapon/armor boxes for 32-40 ap. Now we get 1 box for 25 ap. Same applies for all other dungeons. If this supposed to motivate players? Or you guys want to keep them away? Please choose one.   4. Please add some variety to the login rewards. They are basically copy-paste of the previous month. As a developer myself, i don't believe it is that hard to just change the shard type and weapons/armor.   5. Defense-type missions have mistaken enemy type shown in Mission Screen.   6. Position of supports almost makes them invisible. They could be put in a better place.   7. Please increase the ap cap if you are planning to degrade the game like this. With a meager 107 AP (in my case) in not really possible to enjoy the game at it's current state. Rather it's a turn-off.   Edits: Don't want to create a separate post for this.   8. All story stages except Shard ones (15 ap) cost 10 ap and gives out only 1 of the lowest exp items compared to the 2-3 we got before. This just feels like a slap in the face at this point.   9. The story stages have their difficulty lowered which is helpful and updated rewards for completing stages. But unfortunately (surprise) those who already finished the stages are cheated out of several hundreds of shards for watchers, weapons and armors.   10. Stella's counter almost never stuns and Estelle's ex1 has a good amount lag which makes sure the skill misses most of the time. These are some of the few problems.   Honestly i like the new secondary skill but everything else is just bad. Almost everything good about the previous update is removed and the game feels like a worse cash grub then FGO.   Honkai Impact 3 made their game user friendly and interesting with each update and FGO has it amazing story to continue. With you recent horrendous changes, most of the users are either already pissed off or will stop playing. If you arrange a feedback on the Facebook page, you will mostly see opinions echoing this.   I sincerely hope that you guys will reverse these changes that takes the joy out of the game. I had fun playing this game but will probably stop playing until the game becomes somewhat playable and i am not the only one.   I take it back.   Any other game would have EXPLAINED about severe nonsensical changes. Any other game would have BALANCED for changes like this. Any other game would have offered an APOLOGY alongside COMPENSATION. Any other game would have thrown in more than 50 in-game currency for a trash update like this.   It's like you guys changed your entire team and added all possible ways to hinder player progression.   This game is going to the trash heap soon at it's current stage which is sad considering the story and characters were nice and gameplay was fun. But since the game treats the player base like crap, there isn't much other choice.

Comment 0

Home