BlankCity LV.14 GameManager
Jan 28, 2019, 10:47 PM 7,771 read

[1/29 Update & Maintenance Notice (10:00~13:20 UTC+9)]

News and Announcement

Hello, Captain!   The maintenance for update will be carried out.   For our first update, I'm happy to introduce you to our new lovely character "Luna"! She can't wait to meet you all!   ========================================= ■1/29 Maintenance Notice ■   -Maintenance Period: 29th January 10:00 ~ 14:00 (UTC+9 / KST) -Maintenance Purpose: Update ※ The maintenance time is subject to change due to internal circumstances.   ■1/29 Maintenance Details ■ 1. New content - "Luna" is newly added : Luna's costume and and weapon is newly added - 1 weaponry is added for each guardians. - Luna's E. Stone synergy set is newly added

blankcity: News and Announcement - [1/29 Update & Maintenance Notice (10:00~13:20 UTC+9)]  video cover image 1

2. Event - Interim event "Carnival" is newly added. : We will announce "Carnival" event through additional notice with more details - Character "Luna" and Luna's weaponry/armory probability up event will be in process   3. Bug fixes - Fixed a bug when you tap multiple times in receiving the stage reward or switching between characters error message pop up. - Fixed a bug where monster failed to spawn occasionally - Fixed a bug where berserk mode failed to activate in some stages - Fixed a bug where guild reseearch data remained even after the user has left the guild =========================================   We will strive to do our best to complete maintenace on time. Enjoy your time in Blank City!   Thank you.

Comment 1

• KuroiHitsuji LV.2 Lurker Feb 1, 2019, 12:22 PM

Just wanted to ask when will loading screen times be decreased? I love this game but it seems I'm waiting more than playing...

Home