BlankCity LV.14 GameManager
Sep 2, 2019, 02:38 PM 13,392 read

[Blank City Shutdown Notice]

News and Announcement
blankcity: News and Announcement - [Blank City Shutdown Notice] image 1

Dear all captains, Prior to the notice, despite your support, we’d like to apologize deeply on delivering a sad news. We constantly attempted to provide a high-quality service but have came to a resolution this could not last any longer. Unfortunately, we have decided to suspend the game service on October 1st, 2019. It is with a heavy heart to end the service as well for us as for the captains of Blank City. Many captains have shown love for the game and tried to make it better, which made tremendous amount of difference and couldn’t have come this far without you all. It was our honor to have socialize with you captains, and we thank you heartily. Even though the service of Blank City will discontinue, the memory of the game with you all will last forever. We apologize again for the end of the service, and we promise to give you the best until our termination. Please refer down below regarding the game service and forum closure schedule. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Blank City Shutdown Notice - In-app purchases are no longer available from 2019.09.02 - Blank City is unavailable after 2019.10.01 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blankcity: News and Announcement - [Blank City Shutdown Notice] image 3

Comment 29

• gamer284125884 LV.1 Mootie Sep 30, 2019, 07:38 AM

Today is the last day of blank city.Its been a journey for the game itself and the users.I hope this game can make a comeback sooner or later.Please notify us or something and also let us continue the game without making a new account like entering our ID num or any login method.This game is good and all but try add something that other game doesn't have.Goodluck and thank you for introducing this game to us all.#BLANKCITY

• Qr8r LV.2 Lurker Sep 30, 2019, 01:44 PM

Yes, Flero, you owe it to us faithful captains to notify us of any hopeful news. I'd love to have my girls back someday. To me, Blank City was unique - it had that old arcade difficulty that really rewarded skill. Cheers, gamer284125884.

• gamer289239533 LV.1 Mootie Sep 30, 2019, 09:14 AM

I can't believe this game is shutting down TOMORROW.
    I literally JUST installed, pulled an S-rank character and it's shutting down.
    I love the concept of this game, its mechanics and everything: especially the parrying/countering mechanic. Y'know why? Because being able to evade and counter is such a gamechanger, rather than triggering global time fractures. I'm an active Honkai Impact 3rd player who's currently @ lvl. 82, but damn this game's hella good and I only have 4 hours left to play it.

• gamer289239533 LV.1 Mootie Sep 30, 2019, 09:16 AM

Don't even get me started on the character designs too: they're simply phenomenal.

• Averia0507 LV.2 Lurker Oct 1, 2019, 08:34 AM

I guess this is it. Definitely not a good bye , We'll see each other again!!! Thanks for letting me play and enjoy this game. I won't forget about it! ^_^

• Qr8r LV.2 Lurker Sep 3, 2019, 03:07 AM

At least keep the game code and files, alright, chaps? They have lots of potential. I'd grown incredibly fond of the girls. It's been a good run and i don't regret trying to support this project. Don't think there'll be anything to fill this spot for a while. Farewell.

• Aizen Manalili LV.1 Mootie Sep 11, 2019, 01:29 PM

yes. im waiting for this to come. go close your game. too suck. too many bugs. shut this game. honkai impact is moooooooooore more good than thism this is shit game. waste of space. glad that i didnt play this

• Sarah Baker LV.1 Mootie Oct 14, 2019, 09:37 PM

Learn english tard

• gamer853234270 LV.1 Mootie Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM

What the fuck don't do this to honkai please if you do I'll sue ya ass

• gamer282405901 LV.1 Mootie Sep 24, 2019, 07:18 PM

I going to miss it so much 😭😭😭😭

• gamer880536226 LV.1 Mootie Sep 27, 2019, 01:40 AM

i was shocked while reading this, because i just started playing this game this week wednesday, but why need to shutdown? can you please make this offline version? so many fans can still play your game, to make the game still alive

• gamer880536226 LV.1 Mootie Sep 27, 2019, 01:42 AM

i was shocked while reading this, because i just started playing this game this week wednesday, but why need to shutdown? can you please make this offline version? so many fans can still play your game, to make the game still alive

• gamer880536226 LV.1 Mootie Sep 27, 2019, 07:49 PM

#BlankCity-EN
    No... Please no 😢 i was shocked reading this announcement, because i just started playing your game this last Wednesday, i loved the game so much i loved your game so much 😢 please dont close the game sir/maam 😢 let the game alive and you can make a major update of the game someday/soon. An update with more improvements so other anime lovers/gamers like Me can notice the improvement and we can make the game more alive and enjoyable.
    Please let the game alive sir/maam 😭
    Or make the game with offline version so we can still play and see your beautiful #BlankCity

• gamer379560372 LV.1 Mootie Sep 30, 2019, 05:22 PM

i just download this game today morning and why have shut down what the hell

Home