BlankCity LV.14 GameManager
Sep 2, 2019, 02:38 PM 13,398 read

[Blank City Shutdown Notice]

News and Announcement
blankcity: News and Announcement - [Blank City Shutdown Notice] image 1

Dear all captains, Prior to the notice, despite your support, we’d like to apologize deeply on delivering a sad news. We constantly attempted to provide a high-quality service but have came to a resolution this could not last any longer. Unfortunately, we have decided to suspend the game service on October 1st, 2019. It is with a heavy heart to end the service as well for us as for the captains of Blank City. Many captains have shown love for the game and tried to make it better, which made tremendous amount of difference and couldn’t have come this far without you all. It was our honor to have socialize with you captains, and we thank you heartily. Even though the service of Blank City will discontinue, the memory of the game with you all will last forever. We apologize again for the end of the service, and we promise to give you the best until our termination. Please refer down below regarding the game service and forum closure schedule. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Blank City Shutdown Notice - In-app purchases are no longer available from 2019.09.02 - Blank City is unavailable after 2019.10.01 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blankcity: News and Announcement - [Blank City Shutdown Notice] image 3

Comment 29

• Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic Oct 8, 2019, 08:48 PM

I think I still saw the game in playstore. Been wondering if you guys didn't have issues with netease? I saw one of their games called Extra Dimensional War. The mobs there look the same as the mibs here. Also, Shizuka have a look a like in that game. Idk which gane came in 1st.

• gamer836933312 LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2019, 03:01 PM

if you want to improve this game, it's ok but pls save me and another account first.make sure don't have any reset back levels.If u want delete this game.pls don't (╥﹏╥).

• gamer729716705 LV.3 Lurker Sep 3, 2019, 12:06 PM

its like phantasy star universe all over again and i just got a new phone setup.

• YumiYuna LV.2 Lurker Sep 5, 2019, 09:59 AM

I love your game very much so I wish you keep the game file and account of people who play it so if Blank City come back, we all be able to play it again.

• xylyene LV.1 Mootie Sep 5, 2019, 10:15 AM

I was hoping this wouldn't be the case, but I suspected this would happen after a long period of no updates or notifications. I really enjoyed this game even though its time was short. I've been playing since its release and I was happy to see it go through so many improvements. I know it's highly unlikely, but I hope Blank City can come back some day. Thank you to the devs and other players that made this such a fun experience. I wish the devs the best on future endevours.

• gamer282405901 LV.1 Mootie Sep 9, 2019, 03:24 PM

I really enjoyed playing this game.
    I loved it and always remember this game.
    I shall keep supporting even if the server ends you still have my support.
    I hope at least every thing hear saved going to miss.
    are you planning on making part 2 of this cause are then I will be read.
    I thankful I loved it was amazing.

• BernEmra LV.1 Mootie Sep 13, 2019, 08:53 PM

I got addicted to this game, i just found out about this game and it's already shutting down. Can't find any alternative, the closest alternative is Honkai but that game is too complicated for me. I keep coming back to this game eventhough it's already shutting down. Please update me if you plan on opening this game again.

• Charles Adenir LV.1 Mootie Sep 17, 2019, 03:35 PM

it was a good run tbh,, i've been playing the chinese version for quite some time, (different times yuan ji) then i a saw blank city in EN.. it was really hype. really sad it's gonna shut down

• El Pulga Oceano LV.1 Mootie Sep 19, 2019, 01:08 AM

I have been played since it release . It a dream come true but the fun have to end.i hope Blank city will back and better

• Please Stay LV.1 Mootie Sep 20, 2019, 06:33 AM

You guys, shut down the game if you want, but please please do two things...
    1. Keep the codes you guys used to create the game, all of it.
    2. Please keep the game accessible to users who still want to play.

Otherwise... well, I don't think I can forgive you guys...

• NozomiTojo LV.1 Mootie Sep 23, 2019, 03:28 PM

I liked it than Honkai 3rd.
    I don't need to update, so I want you to keep running.

• gamer880536226 LV.1 Mootie Sep 27, 2019, 01:42 AM

i was shocked while reading this, because i just started playing this game this week wednesday, but why need to shutdown? can you please make this offline version? so many fans can still play your game, to make the game still alive

• gamer880536226 LV.1 Mootie Sep 27, 2019, 02:35 PM

please dont close your game T.T

• gamer880536226 LV.1 Mootie Sep 27, 2019, 07:48 PM

#BlankCity-EN
    No... Please no 😢 i was shocked reading this announcement, because i just started playing your game this last Wednesday, i loved the game so much i loved your game so much 😢 please dont close the game sir/maam 😢 let the game alive and you can make a major update of the game someday/soon. An update with more improvements so other anime lovers/gamers like Me can notice the improvement and we can make the game more alive and enjoyable.
    Please let the game alive sir/maam 😭
    Or make the game with offline version so we can still play and see your beautiful #BlankCity

• gamer880536226 LV.1 Mootie Sep 27, 2019, 07:48 PM

#BlankCity-EN
    No... Please no 😢 i was shocked reading this announcement, because i just started playing your game this last Wednesday, i loved the game so much i loved your game so much 😢 please dont close the game sir/maam 😢 let the game alive and you can make a major update of the game someday/soon. An update with more improvements so other anime lovers/gamers like Me can notice the improvement and we can make the game more alive and enjoyable.
    Please let the game alive sir/maam 😭
    Or make the game with offline version so we can still play and see your beautiful #BlankCity

Home