BlankCity LV.14 GameManager
May 30, 2019, 01:40 PM 941 read

[Error Notice] Time attack is in the wrong language

News and Announcement

Hello, Captain!   An error was discovered on 30th May during the update. We are currently investigating this error and will fix the error during the next update.   We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and ask our players to kindly wait until we fix it.   ==================================   ■Time attack is in the wrong language Issue■ - Details: The description below the HP gauge bar of the boss demon is currently in Korean in Time Attack mode. - Problem Solved : Next Update   ==================================   We promise that we will try our best to complete maintenance as soon as possible.   Thank you for your understanding.

Comment 6

• gamer215496560 LV.1 Mootie May 30, 2019, 02:02 PM

freeze debuff for silent Blizzard is not working.please fix

• Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic May 30, 2019, 05:10 PM

I think all debuffs are now moved to wepons only. Even Stella and Lixia don't have stun as well.

• gamer461019355 LV.3 Lurker May 31, 2019, 02:32 AM

peacemaker clearly has it on the weapon description. freeze enemies for 5 secs when ex skill hits. but it doesn't work on silent blizzard which is weird coz it works on umbral wings.

• Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic May 31, 2019, 12:03 PM

Yeah sorry about that. I just noticed too after downloading the latest patch. This bug makes Estelle's passive skill(crit chance up if debuffed) somewhat harder to abuse since she can't freeze. For now, the only option we have to activate it is by debuffing from another watcher then switching back to her. That passive skill is quite OP and Buggy imo. OP in a sense that you can almost insta kill enemies in pvp and buggy because anything frozen by Estelle and got hit by her insignia skill afterwards will stop moving even though the freeze effect wore off. Perhaps they're trying to fix that or trying to nerf it somehow? Idk.

• gamer461019355 LV.3 Lurker Jun 6, 2019, 09:29 AM

you sure? silent Blizzard is OP? are you crazy? have you seen that 5 second invulnerability armor buff that's only for Ansleys?? that's not OP to you? that buff alone breaks pvp because the AI deals 5k damage per skill and it doesn't even flinch. Estelle's ex attack doesn't even do anything anymore. the game is buggy as heck and I've spent $60 already but didn't get what I'm supposed to.

• Kirimaru LV.6 Supersonic Jun 7, 2019, 01:51 AM

Its why I said nerfed. Because I used to spam ex skills before with freeze gun followed by insignia and all AI will stop. Making it a one sided battle. Also, when I say OP, I don't exactly mean she's the most powerful. I also mentioned about the bug which makes the skill broken.

Home