Hey guys can you help me 😃
hey guys can you suggest me who i should focusing on ignition?
i use isolde and thisbe for PvP and ofc mafdet for WB
Gold blobs are free for all.
However, some players get upset and remove friends who finished their gold raids without them joining. But even if someone has seen the raid and waits for the owner to start, and one of the owner's friends joins I recon they're not going to wait any longer for the owner. So the question is, do those players remove everyone who participated or do they know whodunit...?
Lisa's extra lessons
So this event is really good but sadly prizes are lackluster comparing to old version.
I prefer to build 1 fully maxed child. How to claim same prize multiple times ( like 2 x 5star water ticket ) i would love to build Newbie mona to +6 but if I am not mistaken with current claiming option I can make her only +1
This is both my PvP and Ragna Break team for this season on my Mini account. What do you guys think? Do I got a good start? If so, what equipment/ soul carta should I keep an eye out for?
Eve back to meta with her 6 hits
This ignition system bring a lot of child back to meta, the one I like the most is 3* lisa, she gonna be cruiser on WB at full ignition.
Eve also have some interesting buff at full ignition. Take a look
The cost for ignition so expensive but I probably get there, slow and steady lose the race but that doesn't matter as long you finish it.
Best child to start ignition on ?
This post is only helpful on ppl who ain't swimming in Craftable
material and native 5*'s
i became a slayer here's my team setup 😳
"bUt wHy aRe yOu UsInG sAnTa cLaUs hEs fOdDeR!!!!"
because he's a great attacker amd i like them
Was lucky with my summon today, even though there's only one that I can really use (Rita) 😅
Core Ignition Table Guide to help some people who have no idea
This is based off my personal opinion having played in KR server for some time before and after Ignition launched for them, I hope Moot doesn't ruin the quality and makes it unreadable
-- just a disclaimer, this guide is made just to kinda get you familiarized with Ignition I guess? and mainly for people who doesn't want to spend extra brain cells to think,
cores and their substats are always optional based on how you want to form your squad etc etc and what you want your child to do,
for example an Attacker in PVP could want more HP, DEF etc
so if you are that sort of player then you would know how to think for yourself already and know what you want and you won't need this guide anymore --
Contents of the site as follows:
1. DC Global-JP Timeline - updated by me and Kharl
2. Devil Pass paid contents - updated
3. Equipment Ladder - updated
4. Ignition Core Table Guide
5. Soul Carta Distribution List - updated
6. WB Stats
7. Spa EXP Table
bladebunny if you see this just know im ur new best friend :)
Team for Cain Ragna Break
Hi guys, how is going Ragna for you?
I have already become a slayer, I finished my raid boss levels, so I will share my team with you.
Drive order: Neptune, Hatsune Miku, Leo
Skill order: all slide (optional Leo with S and T)
Full auto, X2 speed (better results if you use X1 speed and manual)
One shot kill:
Alterative childs for the team:
Thanatos (T order), Deino (S order)
- Hatsune Miku:
Newbie Mona, Anemone
Deino as leader and as 3* drive order
Melpomene (4 star child), Princess Snow Miku
Good luck with your farming.
Until next time.
Your favorite ragna message?
What's the best one you've see? This one is mine.
Omg this team is too strong... sleep debuff is really annoying in PvP.
Have you found one team as this during your battle rumble?
181 K team, obviously I lose against it.
New 5 ⭐ Child pull
A 5 ⭐ double is always exciting, especially if it's a new one 🤩
The Basics of Ignition ⚒️👨🎓
- So I've had some time to study this ignition system, and thought I'd try to break it down for those who don't have the time or inclination.
- Really, it's all very linear, once you've decided who to ignite, the only variables are the stats on your first core.
💥 Basically just two steps!
✔️ 1. Creating a Core
- You can make a core using any playable 5* base character (ahem, Mammon). Even 1 core can be a huge benefit!
- Each core has 3 stats. One main and two sides. The main will always be an Amplified stat and the sub stats will not be the same as main stat.
💥 Notice, only the first core stats matter!
- All stat growth is determined by the first core you use to ignite. The rest are just fodder. Any core will do.
- So save your best cores for first ignition and use mediocre cores for upgrades (if you upgrade at all).
- If you don't want to wait until you get the perfect core, or if you just want different stats later on, it appears you can replace the first core without losing your ignition progress. *You will lose that original core, though.*
✔️ 2. So, what is a 'good' core?
- Amplified stats are less common and generally more valuable. They have different effects than normal stats.
- For example, Amplified AGL increases weak point damage and Amplified CRT increases critical damage, not critical rate.
- (for some nitty-gritty details, try checking my earlier post on the topic. It's a bit messy, but there's some great info from JP players and discord community. 🙂)
💫 *Generally* speaking...
- Amplified AGL is good for Raid attackers who do most of their damage during fever time, as it boosts weak point attack. (Fire vs. Wood, Light vs. Dark, etc.)
- Amplified CRT is good for World Boss attackers, where fever doesn't matter much, or for Raid attackers who can crit during fever, like Bridal Hildr or Cleo. It gives a massive boost to critical damage.
- PvP depends on your team and the ever shifting meta. Might want Amplified DEF or ATK, as they are more versatile. Maybe Amplified CRT for Fire Bathory.
- Secondary stats should *ideally* be complimentary, e.g. ATK and/or Amplified ATK on a CRT core. They cannot be upgraded as much as main stat, but can offer significant bonuses.
✔️ 3. Is it worth it?
- Testing by JP candidates has shown Amplified CRT can increase critical damage by ~15% for every 50 points. Even just one ignition level with an Amplify CRT core gives you 150! That's +45% critical damage for one core! You don't need a blowhole to appreciate that 🐳
- You don't even have to worry about the other two stats. Just slap any old CRT core in and go to town! (mileage may vary on global version, but even half that would be significant)
- Sure, there are some whales who already have their whole Ragna team fully ignited. I was discouraged at first myself, having only a couple childs at +6 and a paltry few S-rank equipment options.
- But after learning a bit more about it, I really think this system was designed not just as a cash grab, but also to give all players some *long* term goals to work towards so the game doesn't get stale.
- This update certainly creates some growth potential. No need to do it all overnight. If you did, you'd have nothing to do tomorrow!
- Well, It's a fairly complex system. I hope I didn't over simplify it, but I did want to keep it relatively "short." Let me know if it helps!
Big thank you to https://ginmy.net/destiny-child-ginmy for the wealth of information and discoveries they have made available. Translated link at bottom.
Should I invest in Ignition now or wait?
Water Mafdet is only +3, should I just invest in Eve+6 or wait or invest in Mafdet now and uncap her later on? If anyone has a +6 Mafdet can you screenshot the final ignition level 12? Thank you!
Main menu music
the OST that plays during the DC home screen.
SHIFTUP Project NIKKE Goddess of Victory Gameplay Teaser
It looks amazing! I can't wait!
Did i miss the discount?
Some days ago this skin was voted to get a half discount and i think that ir was supposed to go in game the 3 of december. Am i wrong?
[EVENT] 🔥Monthly Hot Time Weekend: Story Dungeon 100% Gold + EXP Bonus
Hello, dear Candidates.
This is DC DEVs.
Are you ready to enjoy both Gold + EXP🔥🕒 Hot Time Bonus the weekends of December?
Burn your stamina and get 100% increased Gold + EXP!
For Every Weekends of December
Your Childs gain 100% increased Gold + EXP in Story Dungeon.
Hope you enjoy and have a nice weekend.
It’s time to play! With demons!😈
First pull free Banner?!
Banshee is super adorable 😌👌🏾
And I got her on the new free Banner on the first pull!
Apparently the rates to get her on that banner is not particularly better than any other 5star, so I'm happy 😊👍🏾
I'm So Confused!!🤯🤯
Finally made my Thisbe +6. But now the dilemma...
Who should I keep using... My free +6 mei or this hard earned, HOR grinded Thisbe...?
I never upgrade my child to level 60 if s/he isn't uncapped for at least once. But now I can do it right?😄
She should be a force to reckon with in pvp.
The forge system is good... But I hate that you have to use 5* based child to get cores! I mean why!? What about HOR then? Should we forget about doing oversoul ever?😡
If they added an option to use 4* based 5* child it would've been bareable at least. But not efficient though...
At the moment we are getting free core materials but who knows how long that will keep happening...
I wished for new content when I updated on dec 3 but all they gave us was a system for whales to feast on. I don't mind whales getting ahead as it's a gacha game but have at least sensible farming options for f2p too. We too want to make a 50k cp mafdet or bathory.😔
Oh and Hephaestus is gorgeous... Waiting for her release impatiently 😁
Is she the best for WB?
She can speed up herself along with thetis and probably Eve/mei or anything.
Question about ignition
I still dont get how to create ignition for childs. If i want to ignite, lets say salome, should i use salome's dupes in the child slot? Because when i clicked that slot, i was shown only the unlocked 5* childs
💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫
Found some stellar information at this site. It's in Japanese, so I'm working through Google translate, and it may be different in global version, but as far as I know, we didn't get any information on what these really do.
Basically Amplify Critical increases crit damage not crit rate, and Amplify Agility increases weak point damage. Hopefully someone can either confirm or correct this info.
[EDIT] here's some summary tables
No Mars kill = normal skill (tap, I believe)
amplification chestnut = amplification critical 🌰?
Dealer = attacker
Interferer = debuffer
I don't understand the Ignition system
I just don't understand the fundamentals of this system.
I am currently working on my Mafdet.
So there are 12 sockets you could unlock, using 12 stones. So for Mafdet, she is the attacker, certainly, the 1st stone I would use is the amplified ATK stones (Edit: after doing some research, the 1st stone I would use is Amplified CRT stones, with 2 more duplicated amplified ATK sub- stats)
NOW, my question arises:
1. what if I used Amplified DEF stones on attackers? what is gonna happen?
2. K, if Question 1 is cleared, I placed amplified ATK stones on the 1st socket, what the difference if you placed an Amplified ATK stone with a) ATK, CRT; b) Amplified ATK DEF?
3. K, if Question 2 is cleared, then I want to unlock all the rest sockets. The question is, does it really matter if you place amplified DEF/AGL all the way to the end? OR, do you have to use the Amplified CRT stone on the CRT socket, the Amplified AGL stone on the AGL socket?
4. if there is no difference in placing amplified DEF/AGL stones on ATK/CRT sockets, then what is the point of creating those trash amplified stones?
All the answers would be highly appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!
Ignition Core: Atk VS Crit
So, I've read that adding defense after a certain amount is not advisable, as you'll see diminishing returns (if someone can give the specific amount, that would be great). For instance, after leveling defense to said amount, it's best to only level up HP at that point because HP doesn't have that problem.
My question is, does Crit and attack written the same way? I assume the above statement is true because defense is based on percentages and you can never be at 100%. Seems like Crit would be the same, and after a certain amount of would be best to only bolster attack, as there is no limit to the amount of damage you can produce, but you can't Crit 100% of the time.
And that brings me to Ignition Cores. Given the above info, it seems the best core to invest in would be the Attack Core, as the rest wouldn't give that much of an advantage.
Hi everyone, I was wondering something because it's been bothering me. Does global have any type of Ragna etiquette? I just find it super rude that people on my friends list will jump on my raids, which are a pain to pop, only to destroy them completely. They're not going to get the level up...
I don't need the help and if I do then I'll use a call. I don't experience this at all on JP or KR so, is it just not a thing or do I just have bad "friends"?
Leo raid skin drop on my second plat chest for attention LOL
I could use some help
What does "Agility" do?
I'm sure this has been covered before and a lot of players probably understand it better than I do, so can you please help me.
To me, it doesn't seem that the agility stat does anything for my childs. I've tried increasing the agi stat on support/debuff childs to speed up their skill casting as well as the chance of landing the respective buff/debuff. But it doesn't seem to have much affect either way.
where is the krampus for 120 blood gems event?
where or when i mean...
With the new content update the game went slow..
Loading times are way slow and the game it self feels clunky,when I open the item inventory it doesn't even respond.
Please optimize the game
Ignition system on PVE
I don't care so much about pvp, because that exclusive for whale and I just casual player spending only if necessary.
But how this new system gonna affect PVE really intriguing me, are they gonna follow new system or still with old one.
If they follow the new meta, well basically F for free player but if they gonna stick with the old system so what the point of this?
I looking forward for what they gonna do with balancing and power creep.
This new leveling system is really cool
Thisbe is now my most powerful unit
and this is my ragna team