DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager
Mar 14, 2019, 06:39 PM 8,893 read

Labyrinth Explorer

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - Labyrinth Explorer image 1

Candidates, are you ready to explore a new spot in the Night World? Rebirth Labyrinth has precious and beautiful costumes for your Childs! Take your step on the road to the end of the Labyrinth! It is not going to be an easy though, but our clever Candidates would figure out the best way to defeat it! Why don't we share some tips and strategies?   [Event Details] Start Date: March 14th, 2019 (UTC+0) End Date: March 31st, 2019 (UTC+0)   [How to participate] -Share your team, tips, and other strategies on moot <Labyrinth Explorer> board https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/581

[Goal&Reward] Reach 300 post, a 3-5* 10xSummon Tix to all of us!   Event result will be announced on April 4th, 2019 (UTC+0)!   Cheers,  

Comment 64

• FreshPrince LV.12 Champion Mar 14, 2019, 08:42 PM

Me after trying lab floor 3 plus 3

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite Mar 15, 2019, 04:20 PM

Yeah, can be a pain.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 14, 2019, 09:50 PM

GM on this point is the problem for us FTP user
    Improvements]
    ■ Changes on the selling price for costumes - Do not be disappointed when you get duplicate costumes. Now you can obtain Rebirth Coins by selling the costumes!

Why... Why.. not a Crystal price?? It's ok when the price is 5x - 7x time's higher than normal price... But why need so much Blood Gems Stone?? It's not easy to obtain that 160 ~ 240 Blood Gems Stone.. at Last please reduce price Blood Stone More on 5 Stars costume unit.. it's too high for us FTP who want a premium Costume...

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 12:36 AM

Soooo you want everything to be free + easy to get?
    It is already free now but still want it easy to get?

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 15, 2019, 02:59 AM

Yes of course all FTP user want that point.. I believe it mostly of ftp will agreed with me. Why we want a harder Ways?? if there is Easy way to obtain them?? That FTP logic always come Handy

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 03:06 AM

Who doesn't want a free lunch right

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 15, 2019, 03:11 AM

Right.. so you already got that's logic.. so it's like that.. the most of us as FTP user Want. 😋 I believe you are Cash Player's dude.. due to a screenshot you Share on some thread your Hero Wear exclusive remove Arch Devil Seal costume mostly 😉.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 08:16 AM

Yup, free food, why not

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Mar 15, 2019, 07:52 AM

Everyone who thinks like you must have never played a gacha based game before Destiny Child. (I mean, even most mobile games try to get you to spend money here and there...)

All games want you to spend money. That's how they make money. It's how they can continue updating the game.
    The game itself is already free. So for Destiny Child to be up and running, they need stupid people like me who have little to no self control to whale(spend money).

Sure there are games that don't focus on trying to get you to spend money (the only one I can think of that's out right now is Dragalia Lost)... But for the most part, things being difficult to obtain unless you save up for a month or two- that's just how this shit hole genre of mobile games work. Want something? Wait forever to get it. Orrrrr... Spend some big bucks and get it super quick!

I'm impatient as all hell, so these spend money get things quick schemes work for me. I don't mind spending money if I feel I'm getting a pretty decent deal.

However- here's my only beef with Destiny Child at the moment. Those stupid boxes that have a 94% chance to get poop, and 2% for something good. I was REALLY hoping they wouldn't take a big swig of dumb bitch juice, but they did it.
    I was already upset at the Japanese server for making the new child tickets 50% obtainable for the new child, and 50% for an already existing child. Korea server is where it's at I guess... :(
    As someone who doesn't mind spending money on this game, I've got an issue spending on this server now since those stupid boxes don't guarantee the new childs. :(

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 08:19 AM

Thank you for your comment :D, I was honestly so lazy to structure a good one due to the logic behind all the reasons

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Mar 15, 2019, 09:10 PM

The experience after you pay for something with real money in this game is actually pretty bad compared to other gacha games.

Wonder if we can have both f2p friendly and in-app purchase friendly at the same time? From a design perspective.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Mar 16, 2019, 07:44 AM

Really bad????
    What games are you playing that are good? Or at least better than this?
    Most gatcha games seem to cost around $24-30 afor a single pull. Destiny Child does not have this option, they only have a purchase option for like below 2,500 gems, or the 8,500 gems for like $45 bucks or whatever. So I'll give you that if that's what you're talking about. That's weird there's no single pull purchase option.

But Destiny Child (KR) is the first gacha game I've played where they gave you an option to purchase a new unit STRAIGHT OUT THE GATES. For $40-50!!!! That's frickin' INSANE. You could blow $100s of dollars pulling from a gacha.... Or just buy it straight up. That is not something I've ever seen in any gacha game. And for that reason, I have to entirely disagree with you.

Sure, we're not playing on the Korean version. But even the Devil Pass on the English version is still pretty giving for the most part.

• Menhara LV.5 Let’s play Destiny! Mar 15, 2019, 05:49 AM

Cuz a lot of players bought Devil Pass to get the skin... they kinda have to protect the interests of these people

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 08:18 AM

• Menhara LV.5 Let’s play Destiny! Mar 15, 2019, 09:30 AM

Lol I’ve bought all the DP so if these skins can be bought with crystals I’m gonna be very mad

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 09:32 AM

Man, you don't know how happy I am when i saw the bg prices. Gives ppl who bought dp, justice.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 15, 2019, 09:35 AM

What do you mean?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 09:37 AM

R.E.Z  I mean I was happy that it wasn't cheap, blood gems is a free currency so f2p players if they want the skins just gotta save up

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 15, 2019, 09:39 AM

Reika Mae  Oh, honestly I had most of the skins anyway, aside the Leda skin, which Im not wasting blood gems on. She looks just as good, if anything though, Id probably slice the price for skins in half, unless they actually added to stats.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 09:42 AM

R.E.Z  Actually, anything above 120 would have been fine for me imo since it's as expensive as the BG summon tickets, but well, current prices are to protect the people who bought and are still buying.

I personally buy it for the other stuff and now it got even better with that devil pass box, there's potentially a chance for tons of uncaps

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 15, 2019, 09:51 AM

Reika Mae  I get that, but at the same time, some people might not have money to spare. Now for new childs and items are one thing, but for skins? They seem a bit overpriced.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 15, 2019, 09:52 AM

Reika Mae  ...but if they gave me Kubaba, Id buy her right then and there. My silver fox, she tempts me so.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 09:58 AM

R.E.Z  Skins dont make people powerful anyway, like someone wishing for a Lamborghini while a Toyota could take you to the same destination as well

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 09:58 AM

R.E.Z  Google-ing for Kubaba

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 15, 2019, 10:37 AM

Reika Mae 

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 15, 2019, 10:38 AM

R.E.Z 

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Mar 15, 2019, 01:02 PM

R.E.Z  If we're talking about the Devil Pass being expensive because of the skin- please realize you're definitely getting your money's worth out of the Devil Pass.

For the same amount of money on the Devil Pass, you can only buy 8,750 Crystals (+20 Blood Gems).
    Orrrrr, you can try you luck at ONE SINGLE box for the new child.
    So realistically, the Devil Pass is an ABSOLUTE steal when you see what you're really getting from it. You're getting like enough crystals for about one pull AND that stupid box with the 94% fail rate of something you don't want. Which, alone, that stupid box is the same price as the Devil Pass itself. Also... The skin which is mostly what I care about, and tons of material and gold as well.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 15, 2019, 01:04 PM

Guchko  Wasn’t talking about the devil pass, just talking about the skin prices in the Labyrinth.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 15, 2019, 03:47 PM

R.E.Z  Is likely.. most of Cash Player's is really agreed with Blood Gems Stone payment.. but for us as FTP user totally disagree. Where this idea come from?? Answer FTP user Easy logic

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Mar 14, 2019, 10:24 PM

F... line and devs, we want a crystals shop for skins and FIX THE GODDAMN RATES ON SUMMONS YOU OBVIOUSLY LOWERED IT ON PURPOSE SINCE PEOPLE ARE SAVING CRYSTALS AND NOT BUYING YOUR PACKS: REASON: GOD DAMN TOO EXPENSIVE FOR BULLSHIT PACKS.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 12:44 AM

So, you want a crystal shop so you can buy it with your f2p crystals? Isn't blood gems f2p too? Does skin make you powerful?

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 12:48 AM

Crystl shop just like in kr and jp versions, point on skins is useless tho. Just claiming same treatment. Won t you get mad if you pay for things 5 times more the same product? Will you pay 1million your home when your friend paid the same for 200 000?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 12:50 AM

Again comparing other servers to global. Do you know that a Big Mac burger does not cost the same in every country?

Did you get mad with Mcdonalds about that?

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 01:15 AM

Mc donalds cannot offer the same service in every country duz to local tastes, products and consumers wills. But video games players have the same gaming experience in nearly every game. Especially multi player ones. Anyways we both have our opinion about what should be done. If devs do a poll about skins in cristals or blood gems, I doubt you get votes for the second option.

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Mar 15, 2019, 03:58 AM

No, video games don't have the same experience internationally. Wish it was true though.

At the same time, players don't spend or play the same internationally. Which is part of it.

Local tastes, interests in products and consumer wills vary for physical and digital products.

As do paychecks, mortgages and everything else.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Mar 15, 2019, 07:54 AM

Just go to the Korean version, since they just let you straight up buy the new childs that come out. It's the best shop experience on all of the servers. So sad to see Global went this route when it comes to buying childs from the shop. :(

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Mar 15, 2019, 01:47 PM

Yes but i should have do it 2 months ago when i started the game 😔

• Armando2D LV.5 Professional Noob Mar 15, 2019, 05:07 AM

No puedo con la 3x3 del laberinto es imposible para mí un f2p como yo :v

• gamer859733389 LV.6 Nomad Mar 15, 2019, 09:22 AM

just bring erato / snow miku that can change bleed to heal and another healer and you are good to go at 3-3

• Phạm Nam LV.3 Lurker Mar 21, 2019, 02:19 AM

Just used pvp team on first try but passed

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 06:47 PM

This is cool, just hope we don’t get too many spams.

• Teemo on bush LV.7 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 10:47 PM

• gamer365019138 LV.2 Lurker Mar 14, 2019, 11:26 PM

stupid currency, stupid prices. I mean no one should have expected this to be any different. Ftp's are always supposed to feel bad about these things. Gaming industries just don't get that with viable rewards comes even more money. I sure as hell would pay something if I knew I'll still be playing next month, and I'm not even an ftp player. First 3 months since launch I was buying the "Monthly Package II" for daily stamina & crystals. The fact that I'm even at Platinum V since yesterday is luck enough, always having to calculate every draw and the little things.

• PappaDale LV.2 Lurker Mar 14, 2019, 11:35 PM

Great new costumes. RNG is not on my side, I think I'll be lucky to get...one.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 15, 2019, 12:32 AM

I will never be good and have skins because my mama said no to buying the packages for me 🤣

• Akitoky LV.7 Mootiversary! Mar 15, 2019, 12:44 AM

Nice event but horrible prices ¡!¡

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Mar 15, 2019, 04:00 AM

The lab isn't going anywhere, so you till the end of time to earn enough.

Just the promotion is timed.

• Read LV.4 Lurker Mar 15, 2019, 04:35 AM

woot

• sosoon LV.2 Lurker Mar 15, 2019, 09:27 AM

I honestly had a lot of fun w/ my team clearing this on manual ty for the event !

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2019, 10:28 AM

Hey! April 4th is my birthday! Great timing!!!

Home