DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager
Jan 23, 2019, 03:14 PM 31,774 read

I'm in love with Destiny Child

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - I'm in love with Destiny Child image 1

Many reasons why Candidates love Destiny Child! We want to hear your voices to be better, funnier Destiny Child! Please let us and everyone know what is good and why you love Destiny Child.   [Event details] Start Date: January 23rd, 2019 UTC+0 End Date: January 28th, 2019 UTC+0 Rewards: Share your 200 thoughts to get Davi's special costume + 300 Stamina Event Result Announcement: Jan 30th 2019   [How to participate] -Think why I love Destiny Child -Make a comment as in form of below *I'm in love with DC because... -If there's more, make another comment!   Show your love ♥  

Comment 1201

• Notmog LV.3 Lurker Jan 23, 2019, 03:16 PM

I'm in love with DC because it reminds me of Persona!

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 23, 2019, 09:37 PM

I'm in love with DC simply because in the vast cesspool of generic Gacha games that only seem to be cash grab simulators this game was a ray of hope shining on my face.
    This isn't my first time playing i've done all of this on Korea Version, so for me to come and play all of this over fresh from the beginning, Devs you know your doing something right.
    The story i had once forgotten most of it but remembering all of this once more, getting to know the succubi from the beginning again, getting to relive all of this on Global in my native language. Getting to grind it all over, it's amazing.
    The art, never sees to amazing me more and more whether it's Korea or Global, the art is always ten out of ten, there's no design i honestly do not like, some i may love more than others and some are unique in their own way, the music fits with every scenario you may enter.
    Again, another reason i keep coming back to DC the devs you guys should seriously give yourself a round of applause the work you do to make sure everything is a success is phenomenal, sure mistakes are made, you're human we make mistakes at the end of the day you still make everything right, with out you guys there would be no DC.
    So i thank you for everything for this game, for this community i can share my knowledge with,
    Thank you for making me relive this again. Also i'm sure there's no game out there that's more generous than you guys, keep doing what your doing you have the full support of me.

• Lolicon. LV.5 Professional Noob Jan 23, 2019, 03:16 PM

❤️

• Forsakenautumn LV.10 Nomad Jan 23, 2019, 03:16 PM

I surprisingly like the story so far (on stage 5) only issue is the main character..wish he'd be a little more... cooler lmao..Neam is my main boo and although I don't have her uncensored skin, being 29 I wish I could have the option to see her amazing skin that for the life of me...cant find a pic of.

• Shampoomaster LV.1 Mootie Jan 24, 2019, 07:38 AM

There's an uncensor patch on reddit that you can put in if your on android

• Forsakenautumn LV.10 Nomad Jan 24, 2019, 07:39 AM

Yea I am on android

• Instant Noodlesz LV.4 Lurker Jan 23, 2019, 03:16 PM

I'm in love with DC because of it's art

• 7Rogue LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 03:02 AM

I'm in love with DC because this

• Vibe LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jan 23, 2019, 03:16 PM

Im so in love with Destiny Child because the characters have so many amazing different personalities. I never want to get rid of them because I get emotionally attached! XD

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard Jan 23, 2019, 03:38 PM

I'm in love with DC because Mammon is so cool! His body, his muscle, his luxurious clothes attract thousands of players to Mammon Premier Pickup Summon. Anyone who got 5* child ticket must summon him, please.

• AiMoiii LV.6 Midnight Kiss Jan 23, 2019, 03:15 PM

very kawaii childs 💕

• Ris the Star LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2019, 03:17 PM

I'm in love with Destiny Child because you can tell the developers really care about their product. Also the story and artwork is very high quality.

• Vibe LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jan 23, 2019, 03:17 PM

Also which child is this? I REALLY want her lol

• Forsakenautumn LV.10 Nomad Jan 23, 2019, 03:18 PM

That's her

• Vibe LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jan 23, 2019, 03:19 PM

Oh ok thanks!

• Grimejow LV.5 Team Player Jan 23, 2019, 03:20 PM

Im in love 💘 with it all from the heartthrobs and The Traps also the muscle men everything has been done completely well the artwork is amazing and it's very original you always give good free stuff and it's amazing I just love this game it is the only game I play on Android honestly I wish everyone else played it the artwork is to die for

• Squidlust LV.2 Big Chungus Jan 23, 2019, 03:22 PM

I'm in love with DC because DC understands me. When I come home after a long day at work, DC meets me at the door in a saucy little number and already has dinner waiting for me.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 23, 2019, 03:22 PM

I'm in love with DC because it's a breathtaking game.
    It's a generous game. When it comes to gacha games, this game is the GOD of gacha. It doesn't leave you high and dry- or, maybe it can, but not for long if you are patient.
    Besides the art and how generous it is- the music. The OST of this game is AMAZING. I hope we get more music in the future from this game, because honestly that is one of my favorite things besides the art and how generous this game is.

Here's my favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9ecVfpQ90

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Jan 23, 2019, 03:30 PM

I'm in love with DC because of it's art style, the way every character and child has their own personality. The way Mona gives off a motherly vibe, the way Arges is a klutz, the way Mammon is so...Mammon 😂. What makes some special than most is the history portrayed by them, like the combination of Lisa, Mona and Davi's name, or the fact the seven deadly sins and then some are portrayed, like Melancholy, Greed, Gluttony, and especially Lust. Ever child is so unique and I just love how they each have something to contribute. Event the little ones that seem like Onyx extract fodder. I love the story line and how everything plots together and the back stories of every child that makes you want to get them all and make them stronger not just for battle but because you want to learn more about them. I love the fact DC gives demons and angels alike an equal look, by that I mean, demons are looked upon as evil beings manifested in human form by the devil and other deities from religion and folklore. But DC makes demons more approachable and kind, some more than most. True demons are nasty beings but many aren't as nasty and manipulative as you think they are. DC has given birth to a lovely community. I can't wait to see what other fantastic childs and characters come to life next.

Home