CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Dec 23, 2022, 12:58 PM 398 read

[FIXED] In-game issues for Dec. 23

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [FIXED] In-game issues for Dec. 23 image 1

We are informing you about currently found issues in Destiny Child and related responses. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issue ■ - An issue where the respective schedules of Elizabeth’s Limited-Time Missions opened on Dec. 22, 08:00 (UTC+0) and the Wheel of Fortune event do not match with each other.   ■ Correspondence ■ ※ To prevent confusion, the mission pass will be closed after Dec. 23, 04:00.   We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced while playing the event.   With our deepest apology, Celebration Gold Coin (x 5)   will be sent to the mailbox of all Candidates on Dec 23. Please kindly refer to the notice and receive it from the mailbox.   ※ Celebration Gold Coin can be claimed until Jan. 05 (until maint.).   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience and we sincerely apologize for any concerns you may have experienced.   We will strive harder to provide a smooth gaming experience through more careful examination.   Thank You  

Comment 2

• gamer304637961 LV.9 Nomad Dec 23, 2022, 08:43 PM

Ok

• gamer418614647 LV.4 Lurker Jan 13, 2023, 11:15 AM

I still have advice to offer in relation to the video game Overwatch. I am aware that many players struggle with the same issue in order to advance in the game's ranks. Therefore, you can look at and study detailed information on the subject at https://overwatch-boosting.com/ . I received a lot of assistance from it, and I was thrilled with the outcome. I'm hoping you'll be helpful.

Home