CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Nov 1, 2022, 05:22 PM 707 read

[4th Anniv] Best 4 Couples - lovebirds -

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [4th Anniv] Best 4 Couples - lovebirds - image 1

It’s been 4 years since Destiny Child Global was released. How were your last 4 years of playing Destiny Child? Did you spend a good time with the Childs with different charms?   So many Childs have presented rich and lingering stories by getting involved with each other in the scenario for the last 4 years!   To look for the most beloved couple in Destiny Child’s scenario to celebrate its 4th Anniversary, we will vote for Best 4 Couple of Destiny Child story!   Please read below for details~! ================================= [Best 4 Couple Poll] Participate in the poll below and the voted Child couples will be later provided as a pair through ‘Best Couple Child Summon (*working title)’ and ‘Best Couple Mission Pass (*working title)’!

Poll Closed 178 Voted

Which of the following are in the most lovebirds relationship?

• Juno x Tiwaz 20
  • Red Cross x Yuna 123
  • Attis x Rusalka 31
  • Durandal x Luin 4

================================= ■ Event Period ■ Nov. 01 ~ Nov. 15 ※ ~ Nov. 08 on Twitter due to platform differences   ■ Event Reward ■ 444,000 Onyx upon reaching 1,444+ votes!  

Comment 4

• Gatrix LV.9 Nomad Nov 1, 2022, 05:33 PM

Meh let me state my 2 cents of thoughts

- Tiwaz x Juno: This couple is super toxic, Juno obsesses with Tiwaz , while Tiwaz does have particular interest with Juno, but I doubt it can even call love, since among the story she shares her love kinda equally to everyone. And even in the end, Juno has to play the victim to have her attention. I doubt this couple lasts.

- Attis x Rusalka: A good couple, once again they lack communication which leads to a lot of misunderstanding, but their feelings are mutual and true.

- Durandal x Luin: Pfttt, Luin worships Rufus. Skip

- Red Cross x Yuna: Finally a matured couple. They have enough confident to express their feeling, and been through hardship to come back together. A perfect couple.

That's lore wise. For the power in game, all 8 are meh. May be Attis x Rus since Rus helps on WB and Raid. Or Juno x Tiwaz with Tiwaz the same

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Nov 3, 2022, 12:05 PM

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Nov 2, 2022, 04:35 PM

It would be nice if each winning couple gets a carta to be released during next year’s Valentine’s.

• gamer304637961 LV.8 Nomad Nov 1, 2022, 08:05 PM

I love Luin :))))
    Luinnnnnn

Home