CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jun 2, 2022, 08:02 PM 739 read

[FIXED] Fixed in-game issues for Jun. 02

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [FIXED] Fixed in-game issues for Jun. 02 image 1

We are informing you about currently found issues in Destiny Child and related responses. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issues ■ - An additional application of English, Chinese (Traditional), and Chinese (Simplified) translations of the Ragna Break Season 25 scenario that were scheduled during the May. 26 maintenance.     ■ Correspondence ■ The fix for the above issue was applied in Jun. 02, approximately around 11:00 (UTC+0). ※ Candidates may now read the scenario in English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified) at Hecate’s Library should they have viewed Ragna Break Season 25 scenario previously to this fix.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We once again deliver our deepest apologizes to our Candidates who would’ve highly anticipated the scenario. Please check the notice and use the game after reconnecting. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the game.   Thanks and Regards,  

Comment 4

• Veruvotto LV.3 Lurker Jun 2, 2022, 08:54 PM

My game just corrupted after downloading today's update!

• DIB Gaming LV.22 S Jun 2, 2022, 08:05 PM

thank you I just posted an issue regarding that. I can finally read it

• Shad2225 LV.2 Lurker Jun 3, 2022, 01:38 PM

Umm the update made the game unplayable at least for me I was playing before the update was released but now the game loads and all but there is no log in rewards,the pass is also gone , ragna break missing so I don’t know if you guys want to reverse the update or something.

• EdisonHoffman LV.1 Mootie Aug 24, 2022, 05:43 PM

Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I have recently started playing this game and I was so irritated when I was these errors and I was almost about to quit this game. But then I found your post where you told us that these issues are fixed already. I will keep continuing playing this game. I am glad I was searching for https://youressayreviews.com/is-edubirdie-legit/ website online on google search because when I was searching for it online on google, I found link to your post as well.

Home