CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Apr 7, 2022, 02:53 PM 587 read

[NOTICE] Regarding Raid Ticket Advertisements

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Regarding Raid Ticket Advertisements image 1

We are informing you about currently reported issues in Destiny Child and related responses. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issue ■ - Issue where advertisements for Raid Ticket do not get processed properly in some game environments from Apr. 06, 13:00 (UTC+0).   ■ Correspondence ■ We are investigating the cause of the issue and will take corresponding actions as soon as possible. Additional information found in this regard will be notified in more detail with a separate notice.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We apologize for any inconvenience this may have brought to Candidates who have experienced difficulties in watching the advertisements. We will do our best to provide you with solutions to related issues as soon as possible.

Comment 7

• ZSWBM LV.17 Sage Apr 7, 2022, 06:25 PM

Gib 30 tix or else

• Shiroe LV.12 Chief Apr 7, 2022, 08:44 PM

Have this problem ONLY if I have a ticket in the mailbox. Maybe that's the problem, the devs needs to check it.

• Silveredbullet LV.1 Mootie Apr 7, 2022, 05:15 PM

Hello, also got a problem with the Devil Pass missions not getting completed with the Daily missions. I got to the mission list instead and tap the challenge button of the mission to get it completed. Please fix. Thanks.

• Silveredbullet LV.1 Mootie Apr 7, 2022, 05:23 PM

Ah I got it fixed, just needed to challenge one and the others get completed automatically now. Still needs to get fixed, might affect others as well.

• Ionasalsa LV.2 Lurker Apr 7, 2022, 07:56 PM

Thanks for the quick acknowledgement

• Natasha LV.4 Lurker Apr 7, 2022, 08:10 PM

I still have this problem today, and missing like 3 tickets. Please help.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Apr 7, 2022, 10:53 PM

I am having this problem too, just lost 3 tickets

Home