CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Mar 14, 2022, 01:05 PM 736 read

[NOTICE] Regarding game application connection

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Regarding game application connection image 1

We are informing you about currently reported issues in Destiny Child and related primary responses. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issue ■ - Issue where the application connection and loading is not stable in some game environments from Mar.12 morning   ■ Correspondence ■ We are investigating the cause of the issue and will take corresponding actions as soon as possible. Additional information found in this regard will be notified in more detail with a separate notice.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We apologize for any inconvenience this may have brought to Candidates who have experienced difficulties accessing the game. We will do our best to provide you with solutions to related issues as soon as possible.  

Comment 2

• Gbedders LV.4 Lurker Mar 14, 2022, 03:57 PM

Thanks so much. I got back on this morning and it downloaded the last 20mb and let me straight in. Really appreciate how quick they were.

• SpiderFLO LV.2 Lurker Mar 16, 2022, 10:57 PM

Thanks for that. I love this game)

Home