CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Mar 11, 2022, 03:44 PM 733 read

[NOTICE] Fixed in-game issues for Mar. 11

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE]  Fixed in-game issues for Mar. 11 image 1

We are informing you about the issues that are currently fixed in Destiny Child. Please read below for more details -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issues ■ - An issue where Happy Alf’s ignited tap skill heal target was mislabeled as light type allies instead of all allies.   ■ Correspondence ■ The fix for the above issue was applied on Mar. 11. ※ Though there was an error only in the description of the skill, it was confirmed that the skill was being applied normally to all allies.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sorry for the inconvenience, but please check the notice and use the game after reconnecting. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the game.   Thank You.    

Comment 1

• Paradox LV.2 Lurker Mar 13, 2022, 11:24 AM

Hello, I'm not sure how aware you are of it since you've not provided any official communication in the past 2 days, but myself and many others are completely unable to access the game at this moment. Clearing Cache did nothing, uninstalling and reinstalling is met with a full stop as the connection to your servers are constantly in error, and those who didn't uninstall are having an issue that seems to indicate a server communication error of some sort.

Do you have an ETA to fix the issue brought on by this update anytime soon? At this moment the only "workaround" is a suggestion to download the data from an unverified 3rd party and obviously that solution is unacceptable since it's a security concern and an unofficial one.

It is quite worrysome too for those who've purchased the devil pass I imagine, since this has been 2 days out of the very limited amount of time for the rewards, and getting the full rewards would require at minimum 3 days of activity, and this patch was introduced on the 3rd day, which effectively locked people out of their rewards too.

Will you be doing a rollback or a pushout of the event end day to match the loss of service?

Home