CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Feb 25, 2022, 04:32 PM 1,224 read

[NOTICE] Correspondence regarding Whispering Metis & Sweet Leda Pickup Summon

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Correspondence regarding Whispering Metis & Sweet Leda Pickup Summon image 1

We are informing you about the error currently fixed in Destiny Child and related responses. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issue ■ - An issue where the summon rates of Whispering Metis and Sweet Leda were set inaccurately (0.75% -> 0.5%) for Whispering Metis & Sweet Leda Pickup Summon   ■ Correspondence ■ The summon rates of Whispering Metis & Sweet Leda Pickup Summon have been corrected from 07:25 (UTC+0) and activated again.   ■ Compensation ■ Crystal has been fully returned to the Candidates who have already used the specific summon before the issue was corrected.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We sincerely apologize for the disappointment and setback to the Candidates who have been looking forward to this content. Destiny Child will do its best to avoid any future inconvenience to Candidates using the game.  

Comment 4

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Feb 26, 2022, 04:34 AM

When will the Crystals be fully returned? i did them hours before the report was made

• Repent2028 LV.19 Sage Feb 26, 2022, 02:13 PM

MisakiSasaki, i think they talk about banner where each of the boost childs had 0.5% summon rate instead of a must 0.75% chance, NOT the guaranteed 3% one's.

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Feb 26, 2022, 03:21 PM

OHHHHHHHHHHH i am so dumb haha as in the post they are separated as "summon rates of Whispering Metis AND Sweet Leda" I thought it was those two XDD welp

• Hersson LV.6 Nomad Feb 27, 2022, 08:05 AM

thanks a lot, those crystals are much appreciated 🙏

Home