CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Feb 9, 2022, 02:10 PM 5,373 read

[ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 1

We are informing you about the Feb. 10 update. Please read below for details.   ================================================== [Summary] 1. Ragna Break [Inferno] & Ragna Burst 2. New Costume 3. New Soul Carta 4. Mission Pass 5. Devil Pass 6. Summon 7. Shop 8. Events 9. Others ==================================================   ■ Ragna Break ■ ● Ragna Break [Inferno] - Ragna Break Period: Feb. 10, after maint. ~ Feb. 24, until maint. - Slayers Period: Feb. 12, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Feb. 24, until maint.   ● Ragna Break Rewards - Ragna Story Dungeon Rewards

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 3

- Ragna Chest Reward Upon clearing the raid, the raid chest will be provided with certain rates.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 5

※ The 3-4★ Childs dropped from the Ragna Chest Reward may have any type. For 5★ Childs, they will have the same type as that of the Ragna Break Boss.   ● Ragna Shop

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 7

※ Through the 'Inferno Skin Select Box', you can select one of the Teacher Hephaestus costume, Mate Aurora costume, and Casual Kalaratri costume.   ● Ragna Break Rank Reward - Ragna Rank Rewards

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 9

※ 11th~50th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 100 randomly distributed core materials of a single type ※ 51th~100th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 50 randomly distributed core materials of a single type   - Slayers Rank Rewards

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 11

※ 11th~50th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 100 randomly distributed core materials of a single type ※ 51th~100th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 50 randomly distributed core materials of a single type   - Other Slayers Rank Rewards

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 13

■ Ragna Burst ■   Ragna Burst!! OPEN

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 15

-This is a new single-player raid that can be challenged during the Ragna Break period. ※ Curious about Ragna Burst? https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/5427329/ragna-burst-introduction

● Period: Feb. 10, after maint. ~ Feb. 24, until maint.​   ● How to Join Ragna Burst

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 19

- You can join Ragna Burst by using 1 Ragna Burst Ticket. -One Ragna Burst Ticket is given when 20 raid tickets are used, and can also be purchased at the Ragna Shop. ※After Ragna Burst ends, the remaining Ragna Burst tickets will be exchanged for 10 crystals per piece. ※ Ragna Burst is a gigantic boss battle, and all boss raid-related options and gigantic boss raid-related options for the existing equipment and Soul Carta are applied.   ※ Inferno Ragna Burst Boss’ Skill will change as below.    

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 21
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 23

● Ragna Burst Clear Reward - The Ragna Burst rewards are provided immediately upon clearing each boss.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 25

● The Busters - In Ragna Burst, you can get help from Busters.    

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 27
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 29

※The activated Buster Effect is applied cumulatively, and the level of the buff increases as individual Busters (Child & Carta) grow. - Child Busters Growth: Applied according to Uncap and Ignition level - Carta Busters Growth: Applied according to Soul Enha. level, and if both Normal Carta and Prism Carta are raised, the one with higher uncap level will be applied as Buster.​​     ■ New Costume ■ -Maid Mode Mayahuel

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 31

-Midnight Beauty Chang’e

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 33

※ Both costumes will be added at the Re:Birth Labyrinth> Costume Shop during the Feb. 24 maintenance.   ■ New Soul Carta ■ 5★ Deathly Dessert

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 35
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 36

■ Mission Pass ■

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 38

※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, no rewards provided after the period ends.   ■ Devil Pass ■

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 40

※ If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can acquire additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). ※ Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! Get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ Details can be found in-game. ※ Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! ※ Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. ※ You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. ※ You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. ※ You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends.   ■ Summons ■

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 42

※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired. ※ Details can be found in-game.   ■ Shop ■

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 44

※ Please check contents and rates of the lucky box and select box type products in-game. ※Details can be found in-game. ※ Gift Box Package Item List

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 46

■ Event ■ 1) Hephastus’ Forge Event Recipe Added Period: Feb.10, after maint. ~ Feb. 24, until maint. Details: Trade the Child Costumes from Ragna Break to Onyx

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 48

2) Restoration Mileage Double Event ■ Period: Feb. 10, after maint. ~ Feb. 24, until mant. ■ Details: During the event period, if you fail to perform the Restoration, you will receive double the Restoration mileage.   ※ During the event period, the mileage will be doubled in case of failure after performing Restoration in [Nightworld>House of Reincarnation]. ※ Even during the event period, the success rate of Restoring 5★ is the same as indicated on the game screen.   3) Evolution Road Period: Feb. 10, after maint. ~ Mar. 3, 04:00 (UTC+0) Details: Complete the following missions within the event period to get the Event Rewards. Rewards: Touch the [Evolution Road] icon on the left side of the main screen to check the mission details and rewards.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [ADDED] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 10. 2022 image 50

4) All Type Day Dungeons Open Period: Feb. 10, after maint. - Fen. 24, until maint. Details: All type day dungeons will be open and available during the event period   ■ Others ■ - Fixed an error where if a Child in the front row was killed by a skill attack in a Duel, a harmful effect would be applied to the Child in the back row who joined the battle. ※ Due to an unexpected change in the process, the fix will be applied on Feb. 24. We are sincerely sorry for the change in the time frame.

Comment 25

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Feb 9, 2022, 02:28 PM

Okay fine for re run Event at least get a new Costume Chang'E

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Feb 9, 2022, 02:37 PM

What is this ? A Rerun ?

• gamer681476492 LV.2 Lurker Feb 9, 2022, 06:55 PM

Si van a repetir, al menos q sean childs exclusivos de colaboración, muchos jugamos tarde y nunca podremos obtenerlos :(

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Feb 10, 2022, 11:25 AM

Para hacer eso deben pagar nuevamente las licencias y actualmente la compañía no tiene tanto presupuesto que digamos para hacerlo.

• Ojo018 LV.13 Chief Feb 9, 2022, 10:44 PM

I hope you guys don't give me a PTSD on Hephastus Ragna burst....

• Smol_LesBean LV.20 Assassin Feb 9, 2022, 11:38 PM

Oooo excited, lil sad we wont be gettin the blue costume for Chang’e too but maybe in another event 😩

• Shiroe LV.12 Chief Feb 10, 2022, 03:29 AM

I want a rerun of the Blazblue collaboration too.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Feb 10, 2022, 12:21 AM

No new chillds? Repeat Ranga… fun….
    Raids are already alot of time with minimal rewards unless you are a top player.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Feb 10, 2022, 03:48 AM

Is better no new childs for this event, this way we can save more crystals for the next one. :)

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Feb 10, 2022, 10:21 AM

Good point ;)

• robyn85 LV.12 Chief Feb 10, 2022, 01:19 AM

Aaah thank you for adding chang'e skin, my dreams come true ^^

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Feb 10, 2022, 01:16 PM

Okay cool, time to take a little break from the game. I'm not interested in this rerun at all. AND I don't really care for Ragna anyway.

I will be doing that double mileage event though. Should only take a few minutes to do that.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Feb 10, 2022, 10:02 PM

That's pretty much what I did the first time we had this raid. I'd beat the boss no problem but I'd fall asleep in the process, then for the first time decided not to participate in a raid cause it was making me bored.

And now... Despite the many cries, the most unfavorable raid of all on global is back, because somebody wanted to make a statement.

I'm not going to complain though. I only play out of habit and less regularly now. I'm less passionate about the game.

• h3lladvocate LV.2 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 03:32 PM

Nice, a two week break. Not only is ragna too grindy, but this one was exceptionally not fun.

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S Feb 9, 2022, 02:26 PM

I'm hype but why repeat

• dikstra LV.20 S Feb 9, 2022, 02:46 PM

wdym why, they explained it a while ago, it was official notice and all.

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S Feb 9, 2022, 09:35 PM

thank you I completely missed that post I just went back and read through it. and honestly I could care less about the rerun knowing that a couple of things that I've been wanting them the edge of the game possibly maybe getting at it. I know for the Korean version we're definitely getting a sweep function so maybe we'll get it in global to. In truth be told only thing I really care about right now is those two costumes. They have been the Korean version of the game for years and we're finally giving them.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Feb 10, 2022, 11:01 PM

I wouldn't have thanked dikstra after that.

Besides the explanation remains vague as to why there's a rerun.

• TheKevinLife LV.11 Chief Feb 9, 2022, 08:43 PM

In fact, on certain points of view we are repeating certain raid events. Maybe someone who hasn't done it yet or for someone who hasn't taken the character or the cards yet.

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S Feb 9, 2022, 09:34 PM

I agree I have a couple of friends that wanted to participate in this event they couldn't.

• TheCediz LV.6 Nomad Feb 10, 2022, 01:36 AM

WTH Its not like there isn't content to catch up with?? What's your big reason behind the rerun?! You did not take the time to translate the story again?
    Please address this.

• Dante1993 LV.4 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 02:44 AM

They literally announced the rerun and explained the reason for it around 2 weeks ago or something already

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Feb 10, 2022, 10:23 AM

Anyone have the link to that post? I must have missed it too

• Nimloth LV.5 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 05:54 PM
  • Taihou LV.11 Chief Feb 10, 2022, 12:00 PM

ok rerun no problem but tbh would like to see couple of old kr childs finally added to global such as Red Queen (c297), Pluto (c116), Hermod (c185) etc. dont wanna translate their stories or some other reasons we miss those units?

Home